[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 19 - Tribal Council #11 - Page 9 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Aurora
Custom Custom Posts Group
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:11:56 pm On a happy note, congrats to Stephannie and Aurora for officially outlasting your previous placements!
Did you knock on wood, you asshole?

(jk thanks that's sweet of you to notice)
Matt liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Group
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Immunity Challenge #12 - aMazing Race

Overview: There will be a very large and very complicated circular maze. You must draw a clear and accurate line between the entrance and the center of the maze. You can do this using any image editing software. From Mac Preview, to Photoshop, MS Paint or free online image editors. You should then upload your image with the lines you have drawn to imgur.com and post it here. It can be a direct link to the image.

The first person to correctly draw a line from the start to the center of the maze win Individual Immunity.

Rules:
• The line must be obvious and not (blatantly) cross any of the maze's boundaries.
• This is an individual challenge and any collaborations will result in a DQ
• The line must go from Entrance to Immunity (the center).

Alison liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:11:56 pm On a happy note, congrats to Stephannie and Aurora for officially outlasting your previous placements!
Where were you on Day 3 with my shaving cream pie in the face?

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
Rocker wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:13:04 pm
Where were you on Day 3 with my shaving cream pie in the face?
I figured we'd just play grab-ass in the shower when this is all over.

Joaquin Souberbielle

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom