[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 22 - Tribal Council #14 - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
I'll need those 65 coins transferred to me.

Alright... let's get to council now. We got 20 minutes for a crucial vote. The odd numbers can be great times to switch things up...

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Aurora and Shamar... according to that challenge not only did you score the lowest, indicating you're the most out-of-the-loop, but you also were answered to some pretty brutal answers there. You can't be feeling great now?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Shamar
Well Jeff Probst, host of Survivor, I dont feel like answering the questions the way I did tonight means anything other than people were basing their actual answers based off different criteria. As far as me being the answer to the mean questions..........Probst, its a game. These people know me in game. Thats it. So if they believe this way about me in game, Its all good for right now. I have the rest of the game, and for some, the rest of my life to show who I am.
Jessica, Stephannie, Michael and 4 others liked this

Shamar

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Shamar wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:25:08 pm Well Jeff Probst, host of Survivor, I dont feel like answering the questions the way I did tonight means anything other than people were basing their actual answers based off different criteria. As far as me being the answer to the mean questions..........Probst, its a game. These people know me in game. Thats it. So if they believe this way about me in game, Its all good for right now. I have the rest of the game, and for some, the rest of my life to show who I am.
:heart:
Rocker, Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Aurora
Group Custom Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:21:30 pm
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:20:56 pm Since we've established a few things tonight, Jeff, may I say a few things to Michael?
The floor is yours.
Thanks, Jeff.

... I am too old for this.

Look, I just know you've been lying to me the whole game. I am not that stupid. The plan to take you out tonight that you attributed to 4 other people and said they didn't want to tell me? I started that plan this morning. I watched it move through all the necessary pieces and get back to me, as if it was their idea.

We just need to stop pretending all of us are as dumb as you think we are. You kept telling me, "I'll give you the immunity necklace tonight!" You won; I still don't have immunity. This is not a surprise. The only question is how many other people you promised that to?
Shamar, Elizabeth, Rocker and 1 others liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Custom Posts Custom