[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 25 - Tribal Council #15 - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Michael
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:06:49 pm Michael, you got serious heat at the last council and just played your immunity necklace tonight. What's your ideal outcome tonight?
My ideal outcome? I'd say my ideal outcome is to find those who are willing to work with me and move forward in the game together. This being a vote that hopefully can solidify where I am coming from and show people that I'm willing to work together for a common goal.

Michael

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Shamar
Okay so I know my name is putting out there tonight and I understand why. Having said that I think it would be stupid ass decision on some of your parts to get rid of. The people I have been loyal to in this game, I look to continue to do that. Hell, who else are yall gonna talk about your lives to after im gone. I absolutely wanna win this game, this isnt a big fucking secret, but I also understand my place in this game right now. Im basically the King or Queen maker, Im the 0 vote finalist at the end, if you get rid of me, you could potentially be screwing your chance at a win. Im not gonna drag anyone else is also on the block because I dont play like that but its very apparent from last weeks challenge that I am looked at as a goats, so why would you get rid of two "alleged" goats back to back. It dosent make any sense. Dont feed me that bullshit about going to the end with another strong player, yall are smart enough to know, take a win anyway you can. I give you the best opportunity at that. Thats all I gotta say for now, but if this is the end for ole Shamar, Ill see all you jabronis on the other side!
Reynold, Alexis, Allie liked this

Shamar

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts