[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 28 - Tribal Council #18 - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Matt
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:37:48 pm Matt, you played an idol last night... do you deserve credit for that move?
I think the items last round had a big part in how it went so I’ll take credit for it.

Matt

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Stephannie
Posts Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:36:30 pm Stephannie, why should you stay tonight over Jessica, Matt and Michael?
I should stay for those who feel good moving forward with me into our final round tomorrow! And as a less vague answer, my game hasn't been explosive or flashy especially as of late. I'd argue there's bigger fish to fry tonight!

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Michael
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:38:14 pm This one is for anyone:

This late in the game, how do you decide who to vote with? Are you focused on maintaining alliances from throughout the game? Or are you focusing in on who you can beat at the end? Or is it a mix of both?
There is a third option that you're missing there, You want to go to the end with people that you truly like as well. Grabbing a goat by the neck and dragging it along may help you win the game, but I think it gives you a less memorable Stranded experience.
Reynold liked this

Michael

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Stephannie wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:41:06 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:36:30 pm Stephannie, why should you stay tonight over Jessica, Matt and Michael?
I should stay for those who feel good moving forward with me into our final round tomorrow! And as a less vague answer, my game hasn't been explosive or flashy especially as of late. I'd argue there's bigger fish to fry tonight!
Who are the bigger fish we should be frying. Care to name a name?
Reynold liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Matt
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:40:52 pm Matt, have things generally gone your way this season or are you surprised and fighting your way to the end with every council?
Overall things have generally gone my way! Minus that Reynold vote first merge council it’s been who I wanted to leave so that has been a positive.
Reynold, Rocker liked this

Matt

• Alumni
By Sherri
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:38:26 pm
Sherri wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:37:58 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:35:15 pm Sherri, if you didn't win Immunity, would it be you tonight?
I don't believe it would be, at least I would hope that wouldn't be the case! I do like to think I would have made it through regardless but you know I'm a sucker for some jewellery. It's always better to stay safe in these last few rounds.
Why hope last night, were you in on that plan?
Yes, I was in on that plan. I felt that without Hope around, my path in the endgame would be a much smoother one!
Reynold liked this

Sherri

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Matt wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:42:27 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:40:52 pm Matt, have things generally gone your way this season or are you surprised and fighting your way to the end with every council?
Overall things have generally gone my way! Minus that Reynold vote first merge council it’s been who I wanted to leave so that has been a positive.
Are you willing, at this point, to say whom you believe is in your alliance?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:39:22 pm There's almost no point in lying or pretending at this stage... Jessica, what alliance has gotten you this far or has it all been by yourself?
I would be an idiot to think I’ve done it all by myself. I feel like each stage of the game has offered different opportunities to work with people and to advance my game. Michael has been with me since F22 but I have voted for him twice now and lied to him multiple times. So as much as I would like to say he is solid, why should he be?
Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Danni Boatwright
Michael wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:41:58 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:38:14 pm This one is for anyone:

This late in the game, how do you decide who to vote with? Are you focused on maintaining alliances from throughout the game? Or are you focusing in on who you can beat at the end? Or is it a mix of both?
There is a third option that you're missing there, You want to go to the end with people that you truly like as well. Grabbing a goat by the neck and dragging it along may help you win the game, but I think it gives you a less memorable Stranded experience.
suck up icon_argue
Reynold liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Matt
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:44:09 pm
Matt wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:42:27 pm
Are you willing, at this point, to say whom you believe is in your alliance?
It’s no secret that I’ve worked closely with Sherri and Stephannie in the game! That’s been my main alliance and everybody knows that.
Reynold, Rocker liked this

Matt

• Alumni
By Stephannie
Custom Custom Posts
Yeah, I'm not about dragging anyone or doing something for the sake of it. Michael is right. The answer to Danni's question is a mix of both, and this is a long game. Throwing a cannonball into my game for the sake of an idealized Final Three situation is not my style.
Reynold liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Sherri
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:40:00 pm
Sherri wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:37:58 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:35:15 pm Sherri, if you didn't win Immunity, would it be you tonight?
I don't believe it would be, at least I would hope that wouldn't be the case! I do like to think I would have made it through regardless but you know I'm a sucker for some jewellery. It's always better to stay safe in these last few rounds.
What has been your strongest alliance in this game?
I've had a lot of great alliances in this game and the strongest ones are the ones that take time to build and develop from early on. Another brilliant answer, I know.

Sherri

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Yall know these vague answers drive the jury nuts, right? I mean I know you have to do it to conceal your vote plans but... There are no idols anymore, the people on the chopping block most likely know it. We're out of time to start taking credit.
Reynold, Hope, Rocker and 1 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts