[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 22 - Tribal Council #14 - Page 3 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Michael
Shonee Fairfax wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:25:53 pm Michael and Jessica, why were you two voted most likely to use your sexuality as a weapon?
I can't speak for Jessica, but I'm naturally a flirtatious person. I also don't mind making gay jokes at my expense, because I'm a joke anyway. Taking yourself too seriously will just give yourself a heart condition.

Have I told you how cute you look today, Shonee?

Michael

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Shonee Fairfax
Michael wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:27:46 pm
Shonee Fairfax wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:25:53 pm Michael and Jessica, why were you two voted most likely to use your sexuality as a weapon?
I can't speak for Jessica, but I'm naturally a flirtatious person. I also don't mind making gay jokes at my expense, because I'm a joke anyway. Taking yourself too seriously will just give yourself a heart condition.

Have I told you how cute you look today, Shonee?
no but i already know, thanks. :inlove:
Rocker liked this

Shonee Fairfax

By Michael
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:26:47 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:21:30 pm
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:20:56 pm Since we've established a few things tonight, Jeff, may I say a few things to Michael?
The floor is yours.
Thanks, Jeff.

... I am too old for this.

Look, I just know you've been lying to me the whole game. I am not that stupid. The plan to take you out tonight that you attributed to 4 other people and said they didn't want to tell me? I started that plan this morning. I watched it move through all the necessary pieces and get back to me, as if it was their idea.

We just need to stop pretending all of us are as dumb as you think we are. You kept telling me, "I'll give you the immunity necklace tonight!" You won; I still don't have immunity. This is not a surprise. The only question is how many other people you promised that to?
That's the fun part, once Jess leaked it to me that you were in on the plan, why would I try to help you? :tea:

And here's the thing, I was NEVER lying to you. I was always fucking honest with you. At every moment until the big reveal. I was always going to take you far and I did/do truly like you as a person.

Your paranoia brought you to this point. Remember that.

Michael

• Alumni
By Michael
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:26:32 pm Alexis and Michael, you were pretty popular in that poll... worried that it makes you a big target going forward?
Nah. No one even notices I'm here Jeff.

Michael

• Alumni
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Michael wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:31:10 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:21:30 pm

The floor is yours.
Thanks, Jeff.

Look, I just know you've been lying to me the whole game. I am not that stupid. The plan to take you out tonight that you attributed to 4 other people and said they didn't want to tell me? I started that plan this morning. I watched it move through all the necessary pieces and get back to me, as if it was their idea.

We just need to stop pretending all of us are as dumb as you think we are. You kept telling me, "I'll give you the immunity necklace tonight!" You won; I still don't have immunity. This is not a surprise. The only question is how many other people you promised that to?
That's the fun part, once Jess leaked it to me that you were in on the plan, why would I try to help you? :tea:

And here's the thing, I was NEVER lying to you. I was always fucking honest with you. At every moment until the big reveal. I was always going to take you far and I did/do truly like you as a person.

No sir, don't try and throw me under the bus. I didn't tell you anything.
Rocker, Alexis, Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Aurora
Custom Custom Group Posts
It's not paranoia. You are the biggest threat in the game... that was as clear to you as anyone else. Why wouldn't I try to play the game and take you out tonight? It's a great move! And it's all part of the game.

I told you yesterday. Going out at 8 is not that different than going out at 6. So let's go.
Rocker, Michael, Reynold and 1 others liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Posts
By Michael
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:32:31 pm

Thanks, Jeff.

Sure Jan. Then why do our chats say differently?

Michael

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom Group Custom
Michael wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:34:46 pm

If only you could screenshot it... damn it! Who made the rules!?
Shamar, Hope, Michael liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group Custom
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Michael wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:34:46 pm

Our chats will show you feeling threaten by Hope and how we are going to 'blindside her'. Thanks for asking me how I felt about that btw.
Hope, Aurora, Michael and 2 others liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts