[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 25 - Tribal Council #15 - Page 3 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Loveita Adams
Group Group Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Michael wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:23:04 pm
Shonee Fairfax wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:22:10 pm If you guys send me 200 coins I'll expose Michael's prayer to Erik.
...you can read that? :oop:
It'd be super lame if we let players go whisper in the corner during tribal and not let the viewers know what they were saying. No idea why a show/production would ever do that. :dunno:
Dean, Allie, Elizabeth and 2 others liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Alexis
Loveita Adams wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:26:27 pm
Michael wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:23:04 pm
Shonee Fairfax wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:22:10 pm If you guys send me 200 coins I'll expose Michael's prayer to Erik.
...you can read that? :oop:
It'd be super lame if we let players go whisper in the corner during tribal and not let the viewers know what they were saying. No idea why a show/production would ever do that. :dunno:
Time for CBS to start giving us some hot mic action.
Jessica, Michael liked this

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Well, Since the In-Crowd challenge, you all have seemingly voted out the two biggest goats in the game. Freeing up two spots for more threatening players. Two of you will benefit from that, Two of you will not... Good luck and I'll see you tomorrow!

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts