[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 28 - Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Stephannie
Custom Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:42:12 pm
Stephannie wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:41:06 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:36:30 pm Stephannie, why should you stay tonight over Jessica, Matt and Michael?
I should stay for those who feel good moving forward with me into our final round tomorrow! And as a less vague answer, my game hasn't been explosive or flashy especially as of late. I'd argue there's bigger fish to fry tonight!
Who are the bigger fish we should be frying. Care to name a name?
With love, I have to say Michael has been a force wheeling and dealing all sides for a while. That's impressive. Jess has tons of friends on the jury too, and then Sherri and Matt have found idols. It's all about being realistic! I'm not downplaying my game at all but I'll gladly sit here and accept reality. That's how I try to live life too! We deal with what we have and what we are.
Rocker liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Michael
Stephannie wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:49:51 pm

I should stay for those who feel good moving forward with me into our final round tomorrow! And as a less vague answer, my game hasn't been explosive or flashy especially as of late. I'd argue there's bigger fish to fry tonight!
With love, I have to say Michael has been a force wheeling and dealing all sides for a while. That's impressive. Jess has tons of friends on the jury too, and then Sherri and Matt have found idols. It's all about being realistic! I'm not downplaying my game at all but I'll gladly sit here and accept reality. That's how I try to live life too! We deal with what we have and what we are.
I'll certainly take the compliment? anything else you like to add before I go? haha

Michael

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Stephannie
Posts Custom Custom
Michael wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:50:47 pm

I'll certainly take the compliment? anything else you like to add before I go? haha
Michael, Sherri, Reynold and 6 others liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Jessica
Group Posts Group

The people on the jury don’t care about the conversations we’ve had. They care about the moves I’ve made and the way I played the game.

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Michael
Stephannie wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:51:45 pm
Michael wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:50:47 pm

I"m just fishing for compliments here!
Stephannie liked this

Michael

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts