[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 22 - Tribal Council #14 - Page 5 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Michael
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:40:20 pm If I'm gone, enjoy the game. But don't let Mikey snake his way to the end. He will beat all of you.
Mikey Likes it! He really likes it!

Michael

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Alexis
Michael wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:42:26 pm
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:40:20 pm If I'm gone, enjoy the game. But don't let Mikey snake his way to the end. He will beat all of you.
This was one of my dad's favorite things to quote when I was growing up. If I find out you've been my pops all along...
Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Michael
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:44:26 pm
Michael wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:42:26 pm
This was one of my dad's favorite things to quote when I was growing up. If I find out you've been my pops all along...
Now is NOT the time to start calling me Daddy, Alexis!
Dean, Alexis liked this

Michael

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Well... I would say tonight more than any other you got something incredibly valuable: Information. A lot was exposed in the challenge tonight and even more during the Tribal Council.

You have a long weekend to scramble with very little game left to play. Now is the time to step up and impress the jury. There's a ton to be learned from that challenge... not only in the most popular answers but also in what other people thought those answers would be.

Next week will be the last week before Final Tribal Council. Play hard, leave it all in the game and finish strong.

Good luck guys, I cannot wait to see what happens next.
Elizabeth, Stephannie, Michael and 2 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom