[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 18 - Tribal Council #10 - Page 6 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:37:01 pm
Michael wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:35:33 pm
Rocker wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:34:18 pm
Hooking up on VALENTINES DAY?! Ya messed up man.

OH man I gotta get out of this #help
Literally, we hooked up on valentines day and i receive no gift or chocolate? i am disgusted :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
I got you a gift card to Julie Macgees tanning salon. Say you know me

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Reynold
I knew it lol, told you guys you should have voted liz out over jed. BTW Sherri, Should have used the idol on me :( Hope you win. Good game everyone!!!!! Fuck you elizabeth, you are a fat cunt
Stephannie, Sherri liked this

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:42:08 pm I knew it lol, told you guys you should have voted liz out over jed. BTW Sherri, Should have used the idol on me :( Hope you win. Good game everyone!!!!! Fuck you elizabeth, you are a fat cunt
That was rude...

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Alright everyone, if tonight's any indicator, this is going to be a hard-fought battle to the end. I can't wait to see it, make sure you give it your all so you have no regrets!

Tomorrow, someone else joins Reynold on the jury. Eventually, this jury will have to decide who will win the game, and they will want EVIDENCE when they come here.
Reynold liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:42:08 pm I knew it lol, told you guys you should have voted liz out over jed. BTW Sherri, Should have used the idol on me :( Hope you win. Good game everyone!!!!! Fuck you elizabeth, you are a fat cunt

:inlove: Mmm say it again

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts