[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 18 - Tribal Council #10 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Welcome Rangiroa to your first Tribal Council of the merge.

Tonight, one of you will be voted out.

First thing's first, Allie... You won Individual Immunity. You have 5 minutes to give it away if you so choose. You also must give away a second Immunity to someone within that time as well.

Votes will be due at 9:30:00c. A lot to get to tonight and I have a feeling it might be chaotic.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Stephannie, it's at this stage of the game where people start to decide who might be someone that they want to sit against at the end in order to win, AKA a goat. Do you think people will be making moves to ensure they are not goats?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Shamar
Haha well Jeff Probst, host of Survivor and slayer of Julie Berry, if you had asked me this question a few hours ago I would have said the merge has been pretty much the same as it was in pregame.......but then a funny thing happened. The immunity challenge ended and all of a sudden DMs are blowing up!! And all of a sudden we learned how crazy this end game will be and its been a fuck ton of fun to be honest! Literally anything can happen tonight and its so exciting! Yes even for me, Shamar Thomas, former US Marine.
Rocker, Aurora, Michael liked this

Shamar

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:06:06 pm Jessica, have the partnerships played a roll in decisions in the merge?
It's very possible but since we don't know who the partners are, how would I know? :dunno:

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Tai
Posts Group Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:05:50 pm Tai, are people still thinking of the game as Vets vs. Newbies?
Personally, I thought the lines were blurred a while back, I could be wrong, but I don't think its newbies vs. vets at all. LOL, but as vets were are messy and flops. LOL

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Custom
By Hope
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:04:24 pm Hope, as a newer player, do you find people often assume they can tell you what to do?
when people ask me for a favor i like to take it as a compliment because i feel like we trust each other. but i am an oversensitive person and that comes as being the youngest sibling who was always told to fetch this and fetch that for every older sibling of mine
Matt liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts