[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 22 - Tribal Council #14 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Welcome Rangiroa,

Let's bring in the latest members of the jury... Reynold, Tai, Allie, Rocker, and Elizabeth, voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded that you are not allowed to address the jury, but they may react here by posting emojis or liking posts.

First thing's first, Michael... You won Individual Immunity. You have 5 minutes to give it away if you so choose.

Furthermore, Michael and Jessica, you both have Individual Immunity that you could play if you so chooose. You have 5 minutes to play that if you would like to.

Votes will be due at 9:40:00c...

I'm giving you more time becuase... I have one more twist for you guys. You should pool money if you need to because this may be your last chance to get a game-changing item with StrandedCoin.

Up for grabs is...

It can be played anytime between now and the final 6. It is good through the final 6 TC. It will be played after the votes are cast, but before they are due in the 5 minute window I give for idols.

You will post this image, and then name who you would like to steal a vote from. You will then cast that vote in your confessional and their vote will be nullified.

This is a very powerful item at a crucial point in the game, I expect this to go for a lot. We'll star the bidding at 30 StrandedCoin.

You have 1 minute to up the bid after someone posts. We'll beign bidding at 9:15:00 sharp.
Elizabeth liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Hope
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:18:27 pm Congratulations Hope... you have won the Steal A Vote. It will be played by posting the image of the Steal a Vote after the votes are due but before they are ready during the 5 minute Hidden Immunity Idol window.
thanks jeff!!! :inlove:
Matt, Michael liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts