[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 25 - Tribal Council #15 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Welcome Rangiroa,

Let's bring in the latest members of the jury... Reynold, Tai, Allie, Rocker, Elizabeth, and Aurora, voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded that you are not allowed to address the jury, but they may react here by posting emojis or liking posts.

First thing's first, Alexis... You won Individual Immunity. You have 5 minutes to give it away if you so choose.

Furthermore, Michael, you have Individual Immunity that you could play if you so chooose. You have 5 minutes to play that if you would like to.

Votes will be due at 9:20:00c...

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Michael
Michael wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:00:50 pm Hello Jeff.

While i'm upset I don't have a fun graphic to use for it. I will be using my partner immunity idol
To clarify, I'm using it on myself.

Michael

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Alexis
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:03:51 pm Alexis, do you feel like without Immunity you would be in danger tonight?
I definitely do. I was getting a little nervous prior to the challenge, so this was a nice surprise.

Alexis

• Jury
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:04:13 pm Jessica, do you feel like you know who is going home tonight?
I think I have an idea. There seemed to be quite a few people on the same page after the challenge. But at the same time, you never know what can happen during tribal counsel, Jeff.

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Matt
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:07:46 pm Matt, I haven't heard from you yet, do you feel like you have a firm grasp on what is going on here?
I think I have a firm enough grasp but we’ll find out soon what the group is thinking.

Matt

• Alumni