[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 28 - Tribal Council #18 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Welcome Rangiroa,

Let's bring in the latest members of the jury... Reynold, Tai, Allie, Rocker, Elizabeth, Aurora, Shamar, Alexis and Hope, voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded that you are not allowed to address the jury, but they may react here by posting emojis or liking posts.

First thing's first, Sherri... You won Individual Immunity. You have 5 minutes to give it away if you so choose.

Votes will be due at 8:50:00c...

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Alright these last few councils are always difficult. Everyone knows the jury is watching, they don't want to start making their case because the better case they have the more likely they are to get voted out...

Is there anyone here who believes they don't have a good shot to win and would like to start making a case to the jury?
Reynold, Elizabeth, Hope and 1 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:34:40 pm Jessica, do you feel like a bit of an underdog here? Or are you confident you will make the final 3?
HA! We’re you at the last tribal? I’m not confident about much right now. But that doesn’t mean I’m going to just give up. It’s the final 5, anything can happen Jeff.
Reynold, Rocker liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Jessica wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:36:32 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:34:40 pm Jessica, do you feel like a bit of an underdog here? Or are you confident you will make the final 3?
HA! We’re you at the last tribal? I’m not confident about much right now. But that doesn’t mean I’m going to just give up. It’s the final 5, anything can happen Jeff.
If you make the final 3, will it be against all odds?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Sherri
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:35:15 pm Sherri, if you didn't win Immunity, would it be you tonight?
I don't believe it would be, at least I would hope that wouldn't be the case! I do like to think I would have made it through regardless but you know I'm a sucker for some jewellery. It's always better to stay safe in these last few rounds.

Sherri

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Sherri wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:37:58 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:35:15 pm Sherri, if you didn't win Immunity, would it be you tonight?
I don't believe it would be, at least I would hope that wouldn't be the case! I do like to think I would have made it through regardless but you know I'm a sucker for some jewellery. It's always better to stay safe in these last few rounds.
Why hope last night, were you in on that plan?
Hope liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Sherri wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:37:58 pm
What has been your strongest alliance in this game?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Michael
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:35:41 pm Michael, you publicly called out Jessica last night. Have you two made amends since then? Why so angry at her?
I did call out Jess last night. As everyone knows we were partners and working together throughout the game. We've talked over our issues since last night and I think we've been able to find a good spot for our relationship that really works for us. I was upset with Jess because I have a lot of love, trust, and admiration for Jessica and her keeping me out of the loop and trying to blindside me or sacrifice me as a split vote crushed my heart.

I think the passion I had last night really reflects on the amount that I really love and care for her as a person. If it was from someone I didn't have much of a relationship with, I believe that I would have been much more apathic to it. But after a month of knowing these people, you start to make real bonds.

Michael

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:37:27 pm
Jessica wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:36:32 pm
If you make the final 3, will it be against all odds?
I don’t think I would say it’s against the odds. This game has been round by round for awhile now. Just because I was on the bottom after last night, doesn’t automatically make me on the bottom today.
Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts