[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome our 4th Juror, Rocker!! - Page 4 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Aurora
Custom Group Posts Custom
Allie wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:08:36 pm Not sure when I figured them out. I think it was around Laura vote, or right after.

And Aurora wanting me gone from the moment we paired up is soo stupid! I don't get her strategic reason behind that, considering there were what, 20 people to go, and I mentionned my interest in working with her? And she would be obssessed over getting me out instead of looking at her whole tribe that was almost going to vote her out? God. I don't understand her game at all. Can't wait to see how this will end up like for her.
Just reading this. I wasn't obsessed. Just wait for my confessionals. I said it wasn't good for my game the night you were voted out, but it was better than the alternative at the time. I was so afraid of being seen as a threat that I was playing in between the lines and ended up a goat. Oh well.

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Posts Custom
By Aurora
Posts Custom Group Custom
Rocker wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:17:21 pm
Allie wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:08:36 pm Not sure when I figured them out. I think it was around Laura vote, or right after.

And Aurora wanting me gone from the moment we paired up is soo stupid! I don't get her strategic reason behind that, considering there were what, 20 people to go, and I mentionned my interest in working with her? And she would be obssessed over getting me out instead of looking at her whole tribe that was almost going to vote her out? God. I don't understand her game at all. Can't wait to see how this will end up like for her.
On the all vet tribe my only real alliance was with Jess/Aurora. I was also talking to Missy a lot, besides the point. But Aurora says to me "Hey, I love Hannah. lets work with her too"

I'm like great, yeah, hannah and I are going great. after the first swap Aurora comes to me with 2 paragrpahs about not being able to work with Hannah anymore. I am like...OK? The last 4 days I have been fully committed to her and being the best alliance member possible, sharing everything etc. And she votes me tonight

Auroras been eating her own allies from the jump
You're right about the eating allies. Not sure why that happened. But I was 100% convinced you and Hannah were lying to me, so that's what was up with Hannah. It just made no sense to me that we talked deep strategy one day and the next she told me to "cross my fingers." So if she just was like fuck it, then I was paranoid, I guess?
Reynold, Shamar liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group Custom
By Alexis
Rocker wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:45:49 pm me/alexis/michael/aurora was a thing I thought

clearly not
Tbh, I did too. Aurora voting for you is what made me really stop trusting her.

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Alexis
Rocker wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:46:32 pm oh LOL jess didnt even vote me

jfc. thank god this is over
Ok I cannot confirm the validity of this, but someone (maybe Michael or Liz? I can't remember) told me she lied and told everyone she was voting for you, and that's why she didn't make her vote public?! It was like she totally neglected to realize everyone on this cast was smart enough to put two and two together.

Alexis

• Jury
By Aurora
Group Custom Posts Custom
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:05:34 am
Rocker wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:45:49 pm me/alexis/michael/aurora was a thing I thought

clearly not
Michael didn't like you Rocker. I brought up this very foursome and he was like, "Rocker doesn't talk to me" and Alexis he never agreed when I brought your name up.

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Custom Posts Custom
By Alexis
Aurora wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:10:08 am
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:05:34 am

clearly not
Michael didn't like you Rocker. I brought up this very foursome and he was like, "Rocker doesn't talk to me" and Alexis he never agreed when I brought your name up.
Yeah, I had a hard time gauging how Michael actually felt about Rocker, but I knew it was shaky. I think he was pretty weary about how close I was to Rocker, also.

Alexis

• Jury
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
I made a lot of mistakes. A lot of “whoops I kinda left him hanging there” - me 17 hours later. O well

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Alexis
Rocker wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:48:07 am I might know a place to get a horse 🐴🤠
Riding on a tractor
Lean all in my bladder
Cheated on my baby
You can go and ask her
My life is a movie
Bull riding and boobies
Cowboy hat from Gucci
Wrangler on my booty
Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury