[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome Our 3rd Juror, Allie!! - Page 3 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Alexis
Reynold wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:00:12 am just saw this! So @Alexis you're telling me michael voted me out, but he didn't necessarily want to and he DID have loyalty w/me?
My understanding was that it wasn't out of loyalty to you personality, but Sherri and Matt, because he didn't want to signal to them that they were on opposite sides.

Which is part of why I wanted to work with Sherri/Steph/Matt to take out Allie--I was hoping it would change things up a bit in the merge and it wouldn't be a boring two-sided game. I think that answers one of Tai's questions from earlier.
Stephannie, Hope, Tai liked this

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Alexis
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:00:40 pm
Reynold wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:00:12 am just saw this! So @Alexis you're telling me michael voted me out, but he didn't necessarily want to and he DID have loyalty w/me?
My understanding was that it wasn't out of loyalty to you personality, but Sherri and Matt, because he didn't want to signal to them that they were on opposite sides.

Which is part of why I wanted to work with Sherri/Steph/Matt to take out Allie--I was hoping it would change things up a bit in the merge and it wouldn't be a boring two-sided game. I think that answers one of Tai's questions from earlier.
personally* not personality lol. I really need to proofread my posts.
Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
But I was also hoping working with them to take out Allie would signal that I wasn't just lurking in Liz's shadow (love you, Liz)--there was this misconception that I was conjoined to Liz and I was trying to show, not just tell, that I was playing my own game.
Aurora, Hope, Stephannie and 2 others liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Reynold wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:09:31 pm Yeah, I was like wait I knew he was voting me out wym he didn't want me gone?? personality lmao, I could believe that!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yeah, I think he didn't want you gone that soon is the proper phrasing. But again, that was my perspective on it. Only Michael really knows what he wanted lol.
Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
PLUS I also just liked Sherri, Steph, and Matt a lot personally, so it always made small talk a lot easier throughout merge (no offense to anyone else! This cast was stellar socially).
Hope, Stephannie, Tai liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Reynold
it'll be really interesting to see how the season realllyyyyyyyy fucking went down when we get to see it all afterwards. I think it'll be wild to see how we were portrayed, find out what the hell was really going on LOL
Alexis liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Reynold
we're all just junior detectives rn searching for the right answers. BTW this isn't stranded. You're actually on law and order: criminal intent.
Hope liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Alexis
Reynold wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:16:43 pm we're all just junior detectives rn searching for the right answers. BTW this isn't stranded. You're actually on law and order: criminal intent.
"We found evidence of semen in the voting urn the night of Reynold's elimination."
Elizabeth, Reynold, Rocker liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:19:49 pm
Reynold wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:16:43 pm we're all just junior detectives rn searching for the right answers. BTW this isn't stranded. You're actually on law and order: criminal intent.
"We found evidence of semen in the voting urn the night of Reynold's elimination."
I guess no one got this SVU reference lmfao now I feel really fucking weirrrrd!
Aurora, Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
Also can I just say that my final three with Jess and Matt was called the detectives :crine: because we felt we were always just comparing notes with each other on other people lol
Reynold, Stephannie liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Reynold wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:32:27 pm I missed you too </3 @Hope

nothin just been dickin around lmaoo I'm back babe <3 <3
okay cool<333 glad youre here to watch live tonight!
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury