[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
The case for Michael - Page 6 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Alexis
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:06:45 pm
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:49:55 pm
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:40:41 pm

And neither did I but at the time, I knew that I wanted you in the game more than Shamar.

Are you seriously still upset with me about your vote? If so, let's make a thread and hash it out.
Jess this is why you were so irritating to work with. You read into every little thing, when there isn't anything to read into.

I don't really want to rehash anything, and it shows just how much self-awareness you lack that you think I'm mad that I was blindsided and not how you went about it. But it's honestly fine--it's just a game. Me highlighting "at the time" wasn't me being passive aggressive, it was just funny coming from you because you were all over the place.
Okay, that’s fair. I just haven’t felt very welcomed from you since getting here. I’ve learned a lot since being here. But I’m going to own my game. Hopefully you’ll see I’m less chaotic outside the game.
I don't hold anything against you outside of the game and I'm sorry if I've seemed cold.
Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Rocker wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:06:46 pm
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:34:43 pm
Aurora wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:32:48 pm

Hmm I seem to remember this...
Missy not playing the idol was such a non Missy thing to do.. I still can't believe she didn't. And at the time, Alexis was a great ally and someone who needed to stay in the game. I'm glad it worked out but it was one hell of a gamble.
I remember you approaching me to vote out Alexis (with the other vets largely on board already) during that scramble. It was only when I was like “hard no” you came back with “will you vote Shamar to save @Alexis

There was nothing that could have made me vote either of those 2 that night
Because I never planned on voting Alexis. But my confessionals will show that after the season. I think that may go back to the whole trust thing with you.
Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Reynold is still holding a steak to his broken nose from last week
Reynold liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Alexis
Rocker wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:06:46 pm
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:34:43 pm
Aurora wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:32:48 pm

Hmm I seem to remember this...
Missy not playing the idol was such a non Missy thing to do.. I still can't believe she didn't. And at the time, Alexis was a great ally and someone who needed to stay in the game. I'm glad it worked out but it was one hell of a gamble.
I remember you approaching me to vote out Alexis (with the other vets largely on board already) during that scramble. It was only when I was like “hard no” you came back with “will you vote Shamar to save @Alexis

There was nothing that could have made me vote either of those 2 that night
Ok about this--it's weird that Michael is taking ownership of the Missy vote, when literally everyone told me to vote Shamar before that TC and I just was like fuck this I'm voting Missy, and then I remember whispering to you and Shamar to say I "went rogue" and voted Missy anyway, and Michael asked me who I voted for and I told him Missy. I kinda feel like it just worked out well that all four of us were on the same wavelength.
Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Stephannie wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:12:52 pm I liked some of Michael's speech but it also feels like he's trying to take credit for "manipulating" outcomes that... would have happened anyway, or benefited folks for their own reasons.
:yas:
Reynold, Stephannie liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Elizabeth wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:12:57 pm
Reynold wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:07:07 pm @Jessica @Alexis girls girls, let's not fight today :crossed:
Nah. It’s therapeutic to get it out before reunion. We all did lol let them
Speaking of lol, what was the coward comment you made on your way out?
Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Alexis
Reynold wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:13:32 pm I remember someone saying the went rogue thing!!! He shouldn't be taking ownership @Alexis
Literally in my confessional I was basically like "voting missy YOLO!" and thought I would prob get voted out lol
Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Reynold wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:07:07 pm @Jessica @Alexis girls girls, let's not fight today :crossed:
Also, I adore Alexis as a person so that’s why I wanted to get this out now. Hopefully we can be friends after all this beautiful mess of a season.
Alexis, Reynold, Stephannie and 1 others liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Alexis
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:16:12 pm
Also, I adore Alexis as a person so that’s why I wanted to get this out now. Hopefully we can be friends after all this beautiful mess of a season.
We're good!
Jessica liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:15:00 pm
Reynold wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:13:32 pm I remember someone saying the went rogue thing!!! He shouldn't be taking ownership @Alexis
Literally in my confessional I was basically like "voting missy YOLO!" and thought I would prob get voted out lol
I remember you saying this after that tribal.
Alexis liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts