[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 51 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Hope
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:14:48 pm
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:13:12 pm
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:12:01 pm

Well have a spot specifically for Tuamotus talk
I was gonna say if we had our own space or server we could do a speed run org with the cast, i would hope brandon would emerge as the winner :rofl:
They do a mini rematch in the server after the season
alright that is pretty freaking epic wow alright brb training for it
Elizabeth, Aurora liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:16:01 pm

I was gonna say if we had our own space or server we could do a speed run org with the cast, i would hope brandon would emerge as the winner :rofl:
Becareful... Liz will blindside you :wink:
Elizabeth liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:16:01 pm

Pre game alliance? Bahaha
Hope liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Hope
Actually this was my plan all along to get voted out at 6 so I could gather intel from both people in the game and people on the jury, just for this rematch. Consider yourselves bamboozled. :100:
Jessica, Elizabeth, Aurora and 1 others liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:18:27 pm Actually this was my plan all along to get voted out at 6 so I could gather intel from both people in the game and people on the jury, just for this rematch. Consider yourselves bamboozled. :100:
:mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown:
Hope liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:19:08 pm
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:17:27 pm We played the last one and it got crazy haha
I betrayed Jessica haha
I forgave you!
I'm more frustrated that you gave Dean that satisfaction for a second time lol
I know I wasn’t think about that at all! :heart:
Jessica, Dean liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Aurora
Posts Group Custom Custom
Jess, so like, now that this is all over and I stayed away from the forum for like 7 minutes...

Why didn’t you trust me for the first half of the season?

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Custom Custom
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Aurora wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:20:54 pm Jess, so like, now that this is all over and I stayed away from the forum for like 7 minutes...

I think it had to do with the same reason I was skeptical of Michael. You knew a lot about me and it would have been easy for you to screw me over. Basically, I just have a lot of trust issues when it comes to Stranded. I really did try though. I wanted to work with you from the start, I just didn't do a good job of proving that.

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Aurora
Custom Group Posts Custom
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:23:16 pm
Aurora wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:20:54 pm Jess, so like, now that this is all over and I stayed away from the forum for like 7 minutes...

I think it had to do with the same reason I was skeptical of Michael. You knew a lot about me and it would have been easy for you to screw me over. Basically, I just have a lot of trust issues when it comes to Stranded. I really did try though. I wanted to work with you from the start, I just didn't do a good job of proving that.
This is Deans fault. :crine:
Dean, Elizabeth liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Posts Custom
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Aurora wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:32:04 pm
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:23:16 pm

This is Deans fault. :crine:
It’s funny, but true.... 100%

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Reynold
So as I go lie down on my bed, I notice what looks like a puddle of piss on the floor! Wow. I know my animals are potty trained...I think someone became angered with me during TC and did it. Wow, rude, I know it was a juror obviously because we are in pounderosa, deh. Whoever did this, I'm onto you.

Reynold

• Jury
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:54:14 pm So as I go lie down on my bed, I notice what looks like a puddle of piss on the floor! Wow. I know my animals are potty trained...I think someone became angered with me during TC and did it. Wow, rude, I know it was a juror obviously because we are in pounderosa, deh. Whoever did this, I'm onto you.
Reynold "Pee Pants" Toepfer
Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Allie
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:54:14 pm So as I go lie down on my bed, I notice what looks like a puddle of piss on the floor! Wow. I know my animals are potty trained...I think someone became angered with me during TC and did it. Wow, rude, I know it was a juror obviously because we are in pounderosa, deh. Whoever did this, I'm onto you.
Probably Alexis' sims.
Elizabeth, Reynold liked this

Allie

• Jury