[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 53 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
I don’t have an issue with Nick... I just wish someone outside of the douch bros alliance picked me. Fucking WoB :pop: .... what a stupid ass name

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Jessica wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:48:05 am I don’t have an issue with Nick... I just wish someone outside of the douch bros alliance picked me. Fucking WoB :pop: .... what a stupid ass name
:rofl:
I’m curious to know what they’re mocking this season lol I wish I could see the lurker pinned section lol
Jessica liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Elizabeth wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:04:44 am
Jessica wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:48:05 am I don’t have an issue with Nick... I just wish someone outside of the douch bros alliance picked me. Fucking WoB :pop: .... what a stupid ass name
I’m curious to know what they’re mocking this season lol I wish I could see the lurker pinned section lol
I’m the opposite.... I’m so glad I don’t get to see the lurker server lol. If you guys are this brutal, I’m sure that was much worse! But I’m excited for the podcasts!
Reynold, Aurora, Elizabeth liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Aurora
Custom Posts Group Custom
Jessica wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:10:20 am
Elizabeth wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:04:44 am
I’m the opposite.... I’m so glad I don’t get to see the lurker server lol. If you guys are this brutal, I’m sure that was much worse! But I’m excited for the podcasts!
Very excited for podcasts!!!
Elizabeth, Jessica liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Group Custom
By Reynold
Nah @Elizabeth

I watched the final reunion, like 10 minutes of it like the first day of the game and heard you cussing out missy( thought you were funny, that's why I said I was a fan) then I tried to turn it on later after I was voted out but I can't pay attention lmao
Elizabeth liked this

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Elizabeth wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:21:22 am
Allie wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:20:36 am Are lurkers known for shredding people apart ? hahahaha :P
No, we do that all on our own lol
They do have opinions and they’ll tell us I’m sure. Most of tonight will be us yelling over each other til someone tells us to shut up
Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Reynold wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:22:40 am Nah @Elizabeth

I watched the final reunion, like 10 minutes of it like the first day of the game and heard you cussing out missy( thought you were funny, that's why I said I was a fan) then I tried to turn it on later after I was voted out but I can't pay attention lmao
Lmao whatever. The beginning was the best part anyway lol
Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Elizabeth wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:23:06 am
Elizabeth wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:21:22 am
Allie wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:20:36 am Are lurkers known for shredding people apart ? hahahaha :P
No, we do that all on our own lol
They do have opinions and they’ll tell us I’m sure. Most of tonight will be us yelling over each other til someone tells us to shut up
What a lovely bunch of assholes this cast is :heart:
Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Reynold
I believe it lmao

@lurkers go easy on me pls I smoke weed and forget things so if I was inconsistent, I blame it on drugs

bye

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Reynold wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:25:49 am I believe it lmao

@lurkers go easy on me pls I smoke weed and forget things so if I was inconsistent, I blame it on drugs

bye
You can’t steal my excuse lol
Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Reynold wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:27:35 am @Jessica

going to be try to stay silent as long as I can so people aren't like "THAT'S REYNOLD!!!! tIME TO KICK HIS ASS!"
With all due respect, I don’t believe this for a second! And no one wants to kick you ass lol.
Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group