[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 7 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Also Aurora, Wish you would have voted with us :( We may still be there but Michael played us lol
And Jessica not voting was irritating. But what didn’t make sense was they all voted you before so why wouldn't they again? And you voting Allie, didn’t expect that! We were votes with you 💔
Allie, Allie liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Reynold
not when I was there. She wasn't a strategist, she was a listener/observer/follower I guess. I don't know her entire game from top to bottom, I do know she did well integrating in the beginning into puk3 and becoming that fourth number during the switch. Steph is good socially, I think she would rather other people say the name first to see what they are thinking than taking control. Everyone had equal agency I guess, the group was great because it was fundamentally built on friendship and total loyalty. No backstabbing whatsoever. I don't know if stephannie has become more of a leader now.

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Aurora
Custom Custom Posts Group
So, I never trusted Allie. She can obviously respond here on how she truly felt because all I have is my perception. But she told me she was on the wrong side of the Jed vote and all my other sources said that wasn’t true. Then she tasked me to give her all coin in a way that felt very manipulating. Lol. I mean so shame in trying, I just didn’t feel great about it. I had zero faith she would take me far, and if that’s incorrect I’m really sorry about that one.

Liz I’m sorry but the ship was already sinking and I was just trying to position myself well with the other side in case there was a crack. At some point, some of those people would have to realize they aren’t going final three and I wanted to use someone to flip with me. And of everyone left you talked to me the least. 😢 I didn’t believe you were gonna take me to the end.

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Group
By Reynold
@aurora nah allie was inno loool I didn't trust her either bc I thought she was close to liz since I unfortunately forced them into a corner together...at merge I was really liking our convos @Allie
Allie liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
I didn’t believe most would take me to the end either but they weee a good for now lol I was that for you! Haha we almost could have had Sherri out and this would be different.

As for Allie I’ll vouch, we were both left out of that Jed vote.

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Allie
I will definitely correct you on this. What sources? I was your direct source of information from the other tribe as far as I know! And I did not try to 'manipulate' you using your coin. I actually would have used the immunity on you like I swore I would do. I was in danger of going home because Liz still had her idol. I was also using that as a test of trust with you, and you failed that. You lost my trust when you completely refused to save me. But then you went to tribal, and you were (at least from what you've said) left in the dark on the vote. At that moment, I was thinking, good so maybe she will finally see she's not on top of it like she thought she was... but I guess you still went after me first chance you get... which is disappointing considering the amount of players that were against you...

And yes I would have taken you far, very far. Minimum final 5 and very possibly Final 3. (I didn't pick my f3 because you never know who becomes a jury threat down the road) so that is.
Aurora, Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Aurora
Posts Custom Custom Group
I am not trying to argue with anyone about how they really felt. Ibelievr you, Allie. I’m just telling you how I felt in the moment. I was just trying to answer Liz’s question.
Elizabeth liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Group