[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
The case for Michael - Page 7 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Alexis
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:17:08 pm
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:15:00 pm
Reynold wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:13:32 pm I remember someone saying the went rogue thing!!! He shouldn't be taking ownership @Alexis
Literally in my confessional I was basically like "voting missy YOLO!" and thought I would prob get voted out lol
I remember you saying this after that tribal.
I didn't even know Michael voted for Missy until like hours later.

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
You not voting at all was in my opinion playing it safe and cowardly.
I felt like Aurora was too, in that moment, she voted out her own partner and chose to just do what she felt in the moment. I didn’t want to vote for anyone who never took a stand or played a Sandra game of anyone but me.
Me, I’m someone who lays my shit out. I don’t like people who hide and jump around.
Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
I’m going to need the Missy vote explained to me like I’m stupid from everyone’s perspective, in podcast form preferably. @Jessica were you the one that “ratted” out my merge plan to Missy. I told 6 people on green team 3 (not named Missy or Tai) basically the same thing, Missy confronted me with full specifics at like 5PM that day and then left me on read :’(
Reynold, Hope liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Elizabeth wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:19:55 pm You not voting at all was in my opinion playing it safe and cowardly.
I felt like Aurora was too, in that moment, she voted out her own partner and chose to just do what she felt in the moment. I didn’t want to vote for anyone who never took a stand or played a Sandra game of anyone but me.
Me, I’m someone who lays my shit out. I don’t like people who hide and jump around.
But you said that before I whispered to you... did you know I didn’t vote before I said that?
Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Alexis
Elizabeth wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:19:55 pm You not voting at all was in my opinion playing it safe and cowardly.
Yeah for me it seemed like a cop out to not vote Sherri. Like if you don't want to betray your ally, at least vote at their side. That was my main issue with it--the ambivalence of it all.
Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:21:45 pm
Yeah for me it seemed like a cop out to not vote Sherri. Like if you don't want to betray your ally, at least vote at their side. That was my main issue with it--the ambivalence of it all.
Imagine in real Survivor Jeff being like, "Alright, it's your turn to vote." And you're like, "Nah I'm good! Just gonna sit here."
Elizabeth, Stephannie, Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:21:27 pm
But you said that before I whispered to you... did you know I didn’t vote before I said that?
Was it? I can’t remember lol but I said it after I was voted out? I remember seeing the whisper and being like. Wtf?! So regardless, my coward comment was to get people to wake up. That was a coward moment. I adore you no matter what haha just vote me next time if it really came down to it.
Stephannie liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Rocker wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:21:05 pm I’m going to need the Missy vote explained to me like I’m stupid from everyone’s perspective, in podcast form preferably. @Jessica were you the one that “ratted” out my merge plan to Missy. I told 6 people on green team 3 (not named Missy or Tai) basically the same thing, Missy confronted me with full specifics at like 5PM that day and then left me on read :’(
I don’t think I told Missy anything. I wanted her out but after Aurora told me she had the idol, I freaked out and that’s when I tried to get the votes onto Shamar.

Can you remind me what plan your referring to? That was like 2 weeks ago
Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:23:53 pm
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:21:45 pm
Imagine in real Survivor Jeff being like, "Alright, it's your turn to vote." And you're like, "Nah I'm good! Just gonna sit here."
Lmao right? I was like.... wtf happened
Reynold, Alexis, Hope liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Elizabeth wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:24:24 pm
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:21:27 pm
Was it? I can’t remember lol but I said it after I was voted out? I remember seeing the whisper and being like. Wtf?! So regardless, my coward comment was to get people to wake up. That was a coward moment. I adore you no matter what haha just vote me next time if it really came down to it.
I knew it was a coward move but like I said when I came here, I’ll own whatever decisions I made. If we are ever in that situation again, I promise I’ll vote for you!

I can’t wait to hear what they say on the podcast about that :unabused:
Hope, Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Hope
Can I just say that Mike told me that he was going to be taking credit for Tai's vote out too? Alexis, I'm pretty sure I told you this while I was in the game.
Reynold, Alexis liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Reynold
Does anyone remember when I said a couple days ago mikey's best thing to do was to just shut the fuck up and quit TALKING! and let us talk for him.
Hope, Stephannie liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:24:55 pm
Rocker wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:21:05 pm I’m going to need the Missy vote explained to me like I’m stupid from everyone’s perspective, in podcast form preferably. @Jessica were you the one that “ratted” out my merge plan to Missy. I told 6 people on green team 3 (not named Missy or Tai) basically the same thing, Missy confronted me with full specifics at like 5PM that day and then left me on read :’(
I don’t think I told Missy anything. I wanted her out but after Aurora told me she had the idol, I freaked out and that’s when I tried to get the votes onto Shamar.

Can you remind me what plan your referring to? That was like 2 weeks ago
I was like looks like merge approaching...obv we all want Tai out here but in the event Tai is safe I plan on voting Missy...I was like these 7 + Liz and whatever she’s got going on can control the early merge

I know Hope told all this to Tai, so that could have been it. It could have also bounced around the partners and gotten to Matt to tell Missy. Or it could have just been Hope being more devilish. I accused both Michael (lol remember when I confronted you about that) and Aurora, but I guess it wasn’t either of them. I never considered Alexis or Shamar, but maybe it was @Shamar . THAT would be funny. Super kicked through a barbershop window funny
Reynold, Alexis liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Hope
Reynold wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:32:53 pm Does anyone remember when I said a couple days ago mikey's best thing to do was to just shut the fuck up and quit TALKING! and let us talk for him.
literally was just about to find that post and quote it reynold. seriously, this mans has got to STFU if he wants to win.
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury