[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
The case for Michael - Page 8 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Hope
Rocker wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:33:17 pm
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:24:55 pm
Rocker wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:21:05 pm I’m going to need the Missy vote explained to me like I’m stupid from everyone’s perspective, in podcast form preferably. @Jessica were you the one that “ratted” out my merge plan to Missy. I told 6 people on green team 3 (not named Missy or Tai) basically the same thing, Missy confronted me with full specifics at like 5PM that day and then left me on read :’(
I don’t think I told Missy anything. I wanted her out but after Aurora told me she had the idol, I freaked out and that’s when I tried to get the votes onto Shamar.

Can you remind me what plan your referring to? That was like 2 weeks ago
I was like looks like merge approaching...obv we all want Tai out here but in the event Tai is safe I plan on voting Missy...I was like these 7 + Liz and whatever she’s got going on can control the early merge

I know Hope told all this to Tai, so that could have been it. It could have also bounced around the partners and gotten to Matt to tell Missy. Or it could have just been Hope being more devilish. I accused both Michael (lol remember when I confronted you about that) and Aurora, but I guess it wasn’t either of them. I never considered Alexis or Shamar, but maybe it was @Shamar . THAT would be funny. Super kicked through a barbershop window funny
Are you saying I exposed a Missy plan to Tai? I don't remember that tbh but I told Tai a lot of things lol :laugh:
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Reynold
@Elizabeth

I feel like there was a mutual respect right off the bat because we were both blunt, no bullshit type of people.
Elizabeth liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Hope
I'm just reading Mike's opening statement. Can this man cut the bullshit about "this hurt, that hurt" about being targeted? Like it's one thing to be hurt about a comment someone said, an attitude, or a fight but like simply being targeted my dude its a damn game lol :rofl: "That next morning, Matt told me that Jessica, Hope, and Alexis were after me. Which I was really hurt by. Everything I had done in game was to protect and move forward with Jessica and Alexis. Now they were both against me, and lying to my face about it." like lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ????? okayyyyyyy also fuck me i guess lol

And he is MAD stupid for keeping Matt in last night. I don't want to kid ourselves here but I would have had a much easier time voting for Mike if Matt wasn't there next to him, so this was just dumb on Mike's part. I'm sooo unsure of who to vote still.

Also in his TL;DR: "I was never blindsided throughout the game" ???? THAT IS NOT TRUE LAWL
Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Allie
Oh god, I was not sure what to think of Michael opening. How can you at one point say that you've been at the bottom before, and then... say that him and Matt were working both sides together, wtf is that statement about then?

And why no mention of Sherri at all? He didn't mention once what his relations were to Sherri, only all about Matt. I can't wait to hear about Sherri and Matt about this.

Although, I'm not gonna lie that Michael's statements have increased my odds of voting for Matt a bit. It gives a better light on his game, something that I needed. But I'll wait for Sherri and Matt to speak first.
Hope, Reynold liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:48:47 pm When was he blindsided then?
From my perspective, he was blindsided at the Aurora vote and your vote as well. At least he didn't vote with the majority, it could have been intentional on his part but he doesn't say anything about it. Was Matt just letting him in on these plans so Mike would vote on the minority?
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Rocker wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:33:17 pm
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:24:55 pm
Rocker wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:21:05 pm I’m going to need the Missy vote explained to me like I’m stupid from everyone’s perspective, in podcast form preferably. @Jessica were you the one that “ratted” out my merge plan to Missy. I told 6 people on green team 3 (not named Missy or Tai) basically the same thing, Missy confronted me with full specifics at like 5PM that day and then left me on read :’(
I don’t think I told Missy anything. I wanted her out but after Aurora told me she had the idol, I freaked out and that’s when I tried to get the votes onto Shamar.

Can you remind me what plan your referring to? That was like 2 weeks ago
I was like looks like merge approaching...obv we all want Tai out here but in the event Tai is safe I plan on voting Missy...I was like these 7 + Liz and whatever she’s got going on can control the early merge

I know Hope told all this to Tai, so that could have been it. It could have also bounced around the partners and gotten to Matt to tell Missy. Or it could have just been Hope being more devilish. I accused both Michael (lol remember when I confronted you about that) and Aurora, but I guess it wasn’t either of them. I never considered Alexis or Shamar, but maybe it was @Shamar . THAT would be funny. Super kicked through a barbershop window funny
No, I didn’t tell Missy any of that plan. But it’s possible I told Michael. I honestly don’t remember.
Rocker, Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:50:59 pm
From my perspective, he was blindsided at the Aurora vote and your vote as well. At least he didn't vote with the majority, it could have been intentional on his part but he doesn't say anything about it. Was Matt just letting him in on these plans so Mike would vote on the minority?
I think even Aurora knew she was gone that vote. And I think he knew I was leaving (Matt prob told him) and but he voted with me out of loyalty.
Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
Nah it’s cool. I told Michael exactly that plan myself. Same as you, Alexis, Shamar, Aurora, Hope. The suspect list is running thin. Maybe it really was Michael (my initial suspicion) woozy emoji
Alexis liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Allie
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:53:36 pm
I think even Aurora knew she was gone that vote. And I think he knew I was leaving (Matt prob told him) and but he voted with me out of loyalty.
Maybe he wanted your coins? idk. He did mention 'alexis was going after me' why the hell would he give you a pity vote then? that's funny :p

Allie

• Jury
By Alexis
Allie wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:56:14 pm
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:53:36 pm

Maybe he wanted your coins? idk. He did mention 'alexis was going after me' why the hell would he give you a pity vote then? that's funny :p
Yeah we made amends like...immediately after that vote.

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
Mike: i've NEVER been blindsided in this game
also Mike: "Everything I had done in game was to protect and move forward with Jessica and Alexis."

i guess that didn't work out?
Reynold, Aurora liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Hope wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:59:39 pm Mike: i've NEVER been blindsided in this game
also Mike: "Everything I had done in game was to protect and move forward with Jessica and Alexis."

I found it hard to trust him because he always seemed to be buttering my up for slaughter. But as we know, my reads weren’t the best lol

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Hope
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:01:35 pm
Hope wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:59:39 pm Mike: i've NEVER been blindsided in this game

I found it hard to trust him because he always seemed to be buttering my up for slaughter. But as we know, my reads weren’t the best lol
also this quote "Jessica decided that it was okay to backstab me and break our friendship" lmfao like is he trying to purposefully not get your jury vote lol
Jessica, Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Allie
Hope wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:02:35 pm

also this quote "Jessica decided that it was okay to backstab me and break our friendship" lmfao like is he trying to purposefully not get your jury vote lol
Wow, he is allowed to backstab people, but Jessica is not allowed, otherwise she's breaking relationships :crine: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hope, Jessica, Reynold liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Hope
Allie wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:03:27 pm

Wow, he is allowed to backstab people, but Jessica is not allowed, otherwise she's breaking relationships :crine: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
literally, plus Mike was constantly bitching about Jess to me so :rofl: he doesn't mention that though! :crine:
Jessica liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Hope wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:05:25 pm
Allie wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:03:27 pm

literally, plus Mike was constantly bitching about Jess to me so :rofl: he doesn't mention that though! :crine:
You and @Allie are literally my favorites :heart:
Hope, Allie liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Hope
It's just like, lets NOT fault the jury for trying to play the game? Like please shoot me if I ever make it to final three and attack the jury for backstabbing ME, while being the one sitting there at FTC like oh hell no :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Allie liked this

Hope

• Jury