[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
If Jessica had managed to be removed somewhere around there you can bet I would have been all about talking to Reynold, Sherri, Matt a lot more :o
Reynold liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Reynold
at least it's been established shamar is the goat of the season. Poor guy only has like 5 days to make a complete 180 if he wants any shot to get past 3rd. I like him though, his game isn't strong compared to the others. This challenge is great, thanks Jeff!
Elizabeth liked this

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Reynold
Matt had undying loyalty to me, he told me all the time how much he appreciated being able to work with me. He's smart, I need to see him make that big "MOVE", I think he's played a good game but if he wants to win he MUST outsmart alexis/michael and be the one to take credit (or at least partial-credit) for that move.

RE: Challenge
They do have a good read that Alexis/Michael are the threats to win it seems like. I hope they can follow their gut and not get outplayed, this could be an easy vote if one of them makes it to the end. I can see Mike/Alexis winning unanimously if they get the right people at the end.
Elizabeth, Rocker liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Reynold
Definitely! They're making moves that aren't considered "essential" and have destroyed their own games. Their strategy is shit and people will get mad at you for being on the fence, kind of wavering constantly. When you go out, it's good to say you had at least loyalty to ONE person and be able to map out your game from beginning to end. I just don't know how they can piece together their story at the end.
Elizabeth, Allie liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Reynold
It's just kind of like, people will get mad at you if you destroy their games and it doesn't even make sense for YOU to do it...................................................at least benefit yourself and be a badass, not stupid
Elizabeth liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Reynold
if jessica wins immunity it can get kind of messy tonight (maybe) but if Michael wins, they'll prob control the vote

Reynold

• Jury