[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome Our 3rd Juror, Allie!! - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Reynold
YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ME AHHHHHH I'm so pissed, I was planning on taking you further than 12th LOL, I liked you but I needed you from a distance. I was really trying to set something up to get out the jess, mike, alexis, liz, aurora group but y'all had numbers going into merge and I knew alexis was different after merge, I could just tell in her demeanor, her shortness of speech and lack of interest in speaking to me in general. Michael also had that air of superiority/condescending "i'm running this game but you don't know ;)" attitude, so he didn't fool me for one moment. They came into nums with merge but I knew you weren't going to vote w/us :/ should have treated you better before merge though, I will admit that was my mistake.

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Allie
Oh I wish you spoke game more with me though, maybe I would have considered workign with you more seriously :)

And yes treating me better before merge would reaaaally have changed my whole position in the game!!! I would definitely had voted Jed had you told me for instance, I knew he was working closely with Liz, and I did have suspicions on Liz having her nose in too many places, but then I felt forced to play with Liz after that vote !!! :/
Reynold liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Allie
And I know what you mean about Michael, I was not getting fooled by that either, and I think some of them know too they need to be careful with him. He shouldn't be too overconfident.
Reynold liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Reynold
I didn't really want jed gone, it was actually a last minute flip bc I just solidified the group (me, stephannie, sherri, matt), we thought you were close with liz since day 1/ We had too many numbers at the time compared to the amount of ppl on our tribe, because we got really close with Stephannie. If we would have had an alliance of 5 with 6-7 ppl in our group, it would have caused distrust before the merge even happened. The only thing that prevented me from fully trusting you is bc when I was inactive on the first day, I felt like you and the girls were really close on thefirst weekend when people were catching me up. - So I wanted to actually go after Liz but the vote flipped last second and I couldn't risk it getting to her bc she had the public idol (hence why I couldn't tell you about the "jed" vote) He was definitely a sacrifice just to prove loyalty.If the vote were Jed initially, I definitely would have told you, that's why I was the next morning I was like #THATWASFORLAURA LMAO I had to be the backbone of my alliance at times and really try to coordinate stuff bc nobody wanted to talk game until the very last minute. And they felt most comfortable doing that, and I felt like that was the only vote at the moment that could weaken liz and benefit our "team". Wish I told you though! we have so much shit to talk about lmfaoooo
Allie liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Alexis
Just putting in my two cents here--Michael was actually unaware of the Reynold and Allie boots until last-minute. Hope was the key person in getting these boots in motion with me. Michael was reluctant to vote Reynold for most of that period between the challenge and TC.

That said, Michael IS playing a solid game.
Hope, Aurora, Elizabeth and 1 others liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
Allie!!!! it was great talking to you and getting to know you in the game!!! and honestly i was very shocked when i was whispered your name at double tribal!

Hope

• Jury
By Allie
I wish I had a whole round to strategize lol, I felt sooo powerless and I was like omg everyone are probably just whispering my name now and I can't do nothing :'(
Reynold liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Hope
Allie wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:16:29 am I wish I had a whole round to strategize lol, I felt sooo powerless and I was like omg everyone are probably just whispering my name now and I can't do nothing :'(
yes, i felt so bad !!!! but you played a great game i was thinking about how we probably could have successfully pulled off some long term plans, like you were not my ideal target for that vote but truthfully i dont remember having any other and was just in complete shock we had to vote another person out!
Allie liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Tai
Posts Custom Group
Wait, can people remind me, lol why Allie instead of Sherri/Steph at this point again? Was it really because she beasted the first two comps?
Reynold liked this

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Allie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:51:09 am Because they were standing pretty in the game in terms of numbers, I didn't.
This. I hated every single person there for voting you over Sherri. My confessional was blasting everyone from Alexis to Aurora. This vote felt like a direct hit to me. This is when I stopped trusting Alexis lol 😂 I played it off like I didn’t care but really hated them all.
Allie, Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Allie
I was not close to my pink tribe, no, I was on the right side of all the votes we had.

I was trying to work with Jessica, Liz, and Aurora. Would have been interesting in working with Hope too but Jess warned me not to mention the Sherri vote to Hope because she thought she might be working with new people so I got a little wary of Hope at that moment. But yeah, there were a lot of people I had never been on a tribe with since day 1/4 too, so that made it difficult for me to jump into the right bandwagons. Like, never been on a tribe with you and Rocker. Have not seen Alexis-Shamar-Michael since like day 1, although Aurora was my partner, the fact we haven't been on a tribe together since day 1 probably didn't help either. So that's like, half the cast already? + the ones I didn't work with on pink tribe. If it wasn't for that, I probably would have slowed down my threat level in challenges, but I felt like I was living on borrowed time there lol :P
Elizabeth, Tai, Reynold and 1 others liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Allie
Allie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:59:44 am I was not close to my pink tribe, no, I was on the right side of all the votes we had.

I was trying to work with Jessica, Liz, and Aurora. Would have been interesting in working with Hope too but Jess warned me not to mention the Sherri vote to Hope because she thought she might be working with new people so I got a little wary of Hope at that moment. But yeah, there were a lot of people I had never been on a tribe with since day 1/4 too, so that made it difficult for me to jump into the right bandwagons. Like, never been on a tribe with you and Rocker. Have not seen Alexis-Shamar-Michael since like day 1, although Aurora was my partner, the fact we haven't been on a tribe together since day 1 probably didn't help either. So that's like, half the cast already? + the ones I didn't work with on pink tribe. If it wasn't for that, I probably would have slowed down my threat level in challenges, but I felt like I was living on borrowed time there lol :P
I meant wrong side not right side lol
Reynold, Stephannie liked this

Allie

• Jury