[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome to our 5th Juror, Elizabeth!!! - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Reynold
I feel like a lot of players have made it farther than they should have, had we not lost 3 challenges in a row, a lot of these players that made merge on te poto would be gone. I feel like some players that were in the game thus far haven't deserved their spot, NOT ALL, but it's kind of like "how did you make it this far?"..................I've gained a lot of respect for Alexis and Michael lately....I really didn't see the game rocker was playing that well, but I'll have to go back and read into his experience more to make some sense of it lol. Losing a lot of respect for Aurora and Shamar.
Elizabeth liked this

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
Oh lol you can read my last update in my juror thread but I immediately ratted out or convo on taking down Alexis/Michael to Alexis the very next morning. I kind of goaded it out of you to confirm that’s what you thought long term. We were pretty hard ride or die I guess. Sorry, I could have kept that to myself a bit longer.

If I had time for 1 more whisper last night I meant to tell you I did that so you could restructure fairly. I was annoyed at the time tho

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Rocker wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:57:23 pm Oh lol you can read my last update in my juror thread but I immediately ratted out or convo on taking down Alexis/Michael to Alexis the very next morning. I kind of goaded it out of you to confirm that’s what you thought long term. We were pretty hard ride or die I guess. Sorry, I could have kept that to myself a bit longer.

If I had time for 1 more whisper last night I meant to tell you I did that so you could restructure fairly. I was annoyed at the time tho
Oh no :sob: now I need 2 bowls. You broke my heart
Rocker liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Elizabeth wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:59:27 pm Aurora has zero loyalties. Not a single person. Will say and do what she can and I hope to see her soon too. Michael Alexis Sherri. Top3 there
Had some tough strategic times with Aurora too. Aurora and Jess as my alliance on the vets side of things. Oof
Elizabeth liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom
Elizabeth wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:00:38 pm
Rocker wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:57:23 pm Oh lol you can read my last update in my juror thread but I immediately ratted out or convo on taking down Alexis/Michael to Alexis the very next morning. I kind of goaded it out of you to confirm that’s what you thought long term. We were pretty hard ride or die I guess. Sorry, I could have kept that to myself a bit longer.

Oh no :sob: now I need 2 bowls. You broke my heart
I’m sorry lol. Her frustration working with you had definitely started before the merge, and then she got way in the line of fire during the Missy vote which had at least a little bit to do with you/Missy.

If we had actually stayed on the same vet tribe initially we 100p would have worked together immediately. One of the biggest Stranded bummers for me is that it didn’t happen that way.

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
So you were jealous Alexis was working me and I her but not each solely working with you? So you wanted to work with me from the start but because i was partnered with someone else you wanted to work with you thought you would drive a bus over my game?? Am I being clear here?

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom
Elizabeth wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:23:54 pm So you were jealous Alexis was working me and I her but not each solely working with you? So you wanted to work with me from the start but because i was partnered with someone else you wanted to work with you thought you would drive a bus over my game?? Am I being clear here?
yeah I guess that’s one way to put it. I also wanted to go with Shamar, who helped spearhead my boot, so clearly I suck. I tried to be as loyal to Alexis/Shamar/Michael as possible, and thought as long as Jess is here too I’m really doing OK. so wrong

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Allie
Oh my god. So Aurora turned on you? What is she doing?

And I think Jessica's turn might be right around the corner... now that Michael has his immunity, I don't see him being loyal to her.
Elizabeth liked this

Allie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts