[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome Our 6th Juror, Aurora!! - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Aurora
Posts Custom Custom Group
@Hope @Alexis

Wait, wait, who wrote these, I forgot to ask:

"too bad we had to vote you out you’re a perfect goat to bring to the end!"

"People compared notes and it seemed like you had your hands in a lot of cookie jars."

"Motion denied."

I fucking DIED at motion denied. So good.

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Group
By Hope
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:53:56 pm @Hope @Alexis

"People compared notes and it seemed like you had your hands in a lot of cookie jars."

"Motion denied."

I wrote the first one, ngl I feel about it but I remember being extremely frustrated with you that day because I felt you weren't committing to a Mike blindside, which then he won immunity anyways so we couldn't do it so I decided to go with you because I felt you were being too wishy-washy with me. I actually completely forgot we were trying to blindside mike right there.
Aurora liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Hope
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:55:46 pm

"Motion denied."

I wrote the first one, ngl I feel about it but I remember being extremely frustrated with you that day because I felt you weren't committing to a Mike blindside, which then he won immunity anyways so we couldn't do it so I decided to go with you because I felt you were being too wishy-washy with me. I actually completely forgot we were trying to blindside mike right there.
if you read my confessionals from that day you will see how frustrated i was. i was just sooo confused like why you felt no longer on board to blindside mike. i mean it turns out we couldnt have done it anyways but i was so confused lol. im just realizing i had this whole plan to blindside him

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis

"Motion denied."

Oh "Motion denied" was mine hahahaha I am glad you appreciated it.
Aurora liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:08:00 pm

"Motion denied."

if you read my confessionals from that day you will see how frustrated i was. i was just sooo confused like why you felt no longer on board to blindside mike. i mean it turns out we couldnt have done it anyways but i was so confused lol. im just realizing i had this whole plan to blindside him
LMFAO Hope our plan to blindside Mike was so short-lived that I legit told him we never talked about it to the point where when I told him that I actually thought it was true because I had forgotten alreadyLOL. And then I went back and watched my video confessional for the round and I def talked about blindsiding Mike for like 30 seconds or something.
Hope, Aurora liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:15:44 pm
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:08:00 pm

LMFAO Hope our plan to blindside Mike was so short-lived that I legit told him we never talked about it to the point where when I told him that I actually thought it was true because I had forgotten alreadyLOL. And then I went back and watched my video confessional for the round and I def talked about blindsiding Mike for like 30 seconds or something.
lmfao it really was short lived :sob: although i like to think if he didnt win immunity potentially more people would have committed to it after the challenge
Alexis, Aurora liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:14:20 pm Who the fuck told me I had "no besties" at the end?! :sob: :sob: :sob:
Lmfaooo I think that could have been Matt, I could be wrong though don't take my word but I think he'd always say to me that you were too many people's best friend
Alexis liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:19:28 pm
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:14:20 pm Who the fuck told me I had "no besties" at the end?! :sob: :sob: :sob:
Lmfaooo I think that could have been Matt, I could be wrong though don't take my word but I think he'd always say to me that you were too many people's best friend
I thought this was prob his. I didn't see Sherri or Steph writing it, and Michael voted Sherri.
Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:20:38 pm
I thought this was prob his. I didn't see Sherri or Steph writing it, and Michael voted Sherri.
Mine was the last one that said "this vote hurt the most" cuz it really did, felt so weird afterwards :sob:
Alexis liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Allie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:27:00 pm Also, who wrote on their vote against me "wanted this since day one", any idea?
Wtf :sob: :sob: :sob: why was someone that savage to you umm

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:27:56 pm
Allie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:27:00 pm Also, who wrote on their vote against me "wanted this since day one", any idea?
Wtf :sob: :sob: :sob: why was someone that savage to you umm
My guess could be Mike actually. The last few days we were talking about the jury and he said that he found you the most threatening on day one because apparently you were talking game with him really quickly.
Aurora liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:26:31 pm
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:20:38 pm

Mine was the last one that said "this vote hurt the most" cuz it really did, felt so weird afterwards :sob:
:sob: :sob: :sob: Ok that makes me feel a little better LOL. Like I knew it was obviously a game move, but it still always stings a tiny bit.
Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Aurora
Custom Custom Posts Group
Tai wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:54:50 pm OH yea, did you ever figure out who called you the gamebot?
No! I asked whoever you thought said it (I forget already) and they denied it.

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Group