[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
The Dugout - Talkin' Baseball with Alexis and Rocker - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
Rocker wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:33:28 pm Trying to align with Jess was like trying to hit the corkscrew with the swing spot disabled

You ever follow the Cespedes Family BBQ bros? I like them too
Yeah I love them. Good twitter follow and good dudes.

Cole Kuiper and Alex Pavlovic just started a podcast, too. I love both of them so I'm excited to listen.

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Shamar wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:11:27 pm Rocker real quick: look it up, but it looks like Scott Kazmir(yes that Scott Kazmir) just signed a minor league deal and may be coming back to the league. Sorry for interrupting. See you at FTC
Shamar, I just got a notification about this. He signed with my G's :loveeyes:

Alexis

• Jury
Hope = Stephanie Morgan
Sherri = Keisha Phillips
Shamar = Dante (?)
Dean (you don’t know him yet)= dead ringer for Kenny kawawhatever (wheelchair)

Is there anything substantiated about the German incident(s)? I mean, I gather he was wailing on his gf in public, but actual details have been pretty hidden and scarce. Glad to see some players admit “this is weird as af” to have him around. I’m pretty good at completely separating these bros personally vs. on the field stuff, hard to root for Sunday German now :o
Alexis liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
The last time I was with the gf at Yankee stadium she wanted to leave and I was like “Andrew Miller is coming in no way”. Loved that guys filthy run

She was a good sport for all the milb and Phillies stuff I dragged her to tho

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
Rocker wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:43:45 am Is there anything substantiated about the German incident(s)? I mean, I gather he was wailing on his gf in public, but actual details have been pretty hidden and scarce. Glad to see some players admit “this is weird as af” to have him around. I’m pretty good at completely separating these bros personally vs. on the field stuff, hard to root for Sunday German now :o
I don't know much about the incident, but I do know that in his apology he only seemed to care about apologizing to the club, there didn't really seem to be any sincerity towards his girlfriend at all.

Alexis

• Jury