[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome Our 9th Juror, Hope!! - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Hope
Elizabeth wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:42:50 pm You have so much to catch up on here haha! Reading material for hours!
I was beefing with your bf, Rocker.
Shamar lost his marbles and has been looking for them since.
Today we had a 3 some with aurora, Reynold and I.
You know, important stuff
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: rocker what is this about
Rocker liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Hope
Reynold wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:28:11 pm Hope! Fantastic game, sad to see you here.
and reynold i appreciate your support despite me voting you out. i voted you because i saw you calling the shots and freaked tf out. love you!!!
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
also @Tai .... i missed you so much i wish i got to work with you so badly... hurt me so much to see you go so early in the merge :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
Tai liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Tai wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:55:58 am HOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO! Why are you here! You are such an amazing player, so underestimated!
i missed you soo much tai!!! You always believed in me!
Tai liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Reynold
@Hope they don't know I was a sig figure at one point hahaha actually had a decent grip on the game, wasn't too bad just got over-confident and wasn't worried about making more connections. Love you, no worries, I definitely supported you and no bitterness here <3 Still gonna show you how to dab later
Hope liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Hope
Reynold wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:12:31 am @Hope they don't know I was a sig figure at one point hahaha actually had a decent grip on the game, wasn't too bad just got over-confident and wasn't worried about making more connections. Love you, no worries, I definitely supported you and no bitterness here <3 Still gonna show you how to dab later
omg plz do i need to know the ways!
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Tai wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:51:48 am In a perfect world, would you have taken me to the end?
I'll be honest and say no, you'd probably win the whole thing at least from my POV but I did have intentions to go very far at least final 6 or 5. I was considering you in my final 3 because you were such a huge target I felt maybe people had personal things against you and they wouldn't vote for you but I realized it would have been far more impressive for you to make it to the end after constantly being the target that I knew I'd lose to you in the end. Also was realizing like no one had anything personal against you you were just really unlucky to have kept being targetted
Alexis, Tai liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Tai
Posts Group Custom
I still love you :3 dang, but you aIso made me realize I really don't play for myself, LOL, I was too nice, I literally gave back everyone's coins and stuff, and should have just hoarded it for myself xD
Hope liked this

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Custom
By Hope
Tai wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:53:54 pm I still love you :3 dang, but you aIso made me realize I really don't play for myself, LOL, I was too nice, I literally gave back everyone's coins and stuff, and should have just hoarded it for myself xD
yes, but i do remember you giving me the first clue and remembering that that made me trust you a whole lot more than before, like i had already trusted you but i felt it had solidified things in a comfortable spot which made me want to continue working with you.
Tai liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:20:01 pm Hope I have a Q: who did you NOT give idol clues to? I felt like whenever I was working on it with you, everyone else in the game was too haha.
While I was combing through Ponderosa after my vote out, I noticed you did say that I wasn't being careful about who I shared clues with, and you were 100% spot on. I feel like I lost track of who I shared them with. You were right about another thing though, I got all four clues without paying for them. I know I gave the clues over to you, and I believe after you were voted out I gave the clues to Jess to let her know I was 100% with her. I pretty sure I gave the clues to Matt too. He had told me after your vote out that he found the idol that night. But then at tribal when he played it this week he told me he found it after the third auction. So I have no idea if I even helped him find it, I think whoever bought the third clue gave it to Matt and that's how he found it.

But I know I showed Liz clue #4 before she left, and I may or may not have shown Mike any? I don't remember about him but I don't think I showed him. I literally forgot :sob:
Elizabeth liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:52:18 pm
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:20:01 pm Hope I have a Q: who did you NOT give idol clues to? I felt like whenever I was working on it with you, everyone else in the game was too haha.
While I was combing through Ponderosa after my vote out, I noticed you did say that I wasn't being careful about who I shared clues with, and you were 100% spot on. I feel like I lost track of who I shared them with. You were right about another thing though, I got all four clues without paying for them. I know I gave the clues over to you, and I believe after you were voted out I gave the clues to Jess to let her know I was 100% with her. I pretty sure I gave the clues to Matt too. He had told me after your vote out that he found the idol that night. But then at tribal when he played it this week he told me he found it after the third auction. So I have no idea if I even helped him find it, I think whoever bought the third clue gave it to Matt and that's how he found it.

But I know I showed Liz clue #4 before she left, and I may or may not have shown Mike any? I don't remember about him but I don't think I showed him. I literally forgot :sob:
I bought the third clue and gave it to everyone BUT Matt, Sherri, Steph lmao. Once Jess gave me coins, I knew I'd have to give it to her and she'd give it to everyone else, so I just shared it with everyone I'd been voting with. I assumed you or Michael gave it to Matt, but more likely Michael.

Alexis

• Jury