[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
The case for Jessica - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Hope
I want to ask Jess that if I had placed both my votes on Mike instead of one Matt one Mike, would she have gone to rocks for me? It would have been 2-2. It kills me that I could have done that but I have a sick feeling Jess would have caved in and gone with Steph and Sherri so she wouldn't have to pull a rock.

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:49:42 pm I want to ask Jess that if I had placed both my votes on Mike instead of one Matt one Mike, would she have gone to rocks for me? It would have been 2-2. It kills me that I could have done that but I have a sick feeling Jess would have caved in and gone with Steph and Sherri so she wouldn't have to pull a rock.
Was there a reason you stole Matt's vote and not Sherri or Michael's?

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:59:41 pm
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:49:42 pm I want to ask Jess that if I had placed both my votes on Mike instead of one Matt one Mike, would she have gone to rocks for me? It would have been 2-2. It kills me that I could have done that but I have a sick feeling Jess would have caved in and gone with Steph and Sherri so she wouldn't have to pull a rock.
Was there a reason you stole Matt's vote and not Sherri or Michael's?
I wasn't going to steal Mike's because I felt pretty played by him too and I thought he was gonna vote with me because Jess was convinced he was gonna vote with us. I really shouldn't have put so much faith into that. But I wanted Matt's vote because I knew he was coming for me because of his terrible lying skills.

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Jess had let me know yesterday that today she planned on being inactive due to something going on in her personal life. It seems like she announced it in the Camp Fire forum back at camp this morning. It looks like today the strategizing is happening between Mike, Matt, Sherri, and Steph.

Hope

• Jury
By Aurora
Posts Group Custom Custom
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:30:55 pm Jess had let me know yesterday that today she planned on being inactive due to something going on in her personal life. It seems like she announced it in the Camp Fire forum back at camp this morning. It looks like today the strategizing is happening between Mike, Matt, Sherri, and Steph.
Yeah, not her fault here. She has had a rough go of it the last few days.
Hope, Elizabeth, Alexis liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Custom Custom
By Hope
Aurora wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:51:30 pm
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:30:55 pm Jess had let me know yesterday that today she planned on being inactive due to something going on in her personal life. It seems like she announced it in the Camp Fire forum back at camp this morning. It looks like today the strategizing is happening between Mike, Matt, Sherri, and Steph.
Yeah, not her fault here. She has had a rough go of it the last few days.
Oh no totally, I hope it didn't sound like I was criticizing her for it, she told me what was going on. I just was pointing out that she may unfortunately be left out of the strategizing today.
Elizabeth, Aurora liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
First off, agreed I hope she's doing okay rn.

I think if Jess wants to make one final move for her game, she needs to keep Sherri safe tomorrow even if Sherri doesn't win immunity. She should bring Sherri in and say, they want you gone but I don't want you gone. She needs to force a tie or something, anything she can do to say that she prevented Matt and Mike from getting their way at least once.
Aurora liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:28:04 pm First off, agreed I hope she's doing okay rn.

I think if Jess wants to make one final move for her game, she needs to keep Sherri safe tomorrow even if Sherri doesn't win immunity. She should bring Sherri in and say, they want you gone but I don't want you gone. She needs to force a tie or something, anything she can do to say that she prevented Matt and Mike from getting their way at least once.
And I think this would also help Sherri's case. A quick recovery after a blindside

Hope

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
I am very aware of how chaotic my game was. But I was willing to own up to any and everything I did if I made FTC.

I'm sorry to @Elizabeth for being a coward, I just couldnt vote for you.
I'm sorry to @Aurora for voting for you
I'm sorry @Alexis for blindsiding you
and I'm sorry @Shamar for being an overall shitty human.

I did a lot of things I'm not proud of in order to advance myself and I hope that I didn't ruin any real relationships that we had or that we had formed. Please let me know if you anyone has questions about my game play and I will happily answer them.
Hope, Elizabeth, Stephannie and 2 others liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
lol why didn’t you trust me? You were the only person I knew on the cast and we were p friendly at that. 🥳

All I ever wanted was to get back to you at some point in a stronger position. Other than Liz I didn’t see a lot of allies for you but you wouldn’t even admit to me you and Liz were close. There were so many things that were so weird. It took me until after the Missy vote to realize you only kinda at best trusted me

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:59:33 pm I am very aware of how chaotic my game was. But I was willing to own up to any and everything I did if I made FTC.

I'm sorry to @Elizabeth for being a coward, I just couldnt vote for you.
I'm sorry to @Aurora for voting for you
I'm sorry @Alexis for blindsiding you
and I'm sorry @Shamar for being an overall shitty human.

I did a lot of things I'm not proud of in order to advance myself and I hope that I didn't ruin any real relationships that we had or that we had formed. Please let me know if you anyone has questions about my game play and I will happily answer them.
We cool :loveeyes:
I’m starting to like Rocker so. Anything’s possible lol
Rocker liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Rocker wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:02:52 pm lol why didn’t you trust me? You were the only person I knew on the cast and we were p friendly at that. 🥳

All I ever wanted was to get back to you at some point in a stronger position. Other than Liz I didn’t see a lot of allies for you but you wouldn’t even admit to me you and Liz were close. There were so many things that were so weird. It took me until after the Missy vote to realize you only kinda at best trusted me
Okay, that's fair. I was scared to admit that I was close to Liz because I just saw a giant target being painted the more people who knew. And I wanted to trust you but I just always had a feeling that I couldn't fully trust you.

My turn: you said before you left that you said some not nice things about me.... what did you say and to who?

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Hope
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:08:57 pm
Rocker wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:02:52 pm lol why didn’t you trust me? You were the only person I knew on the cast and we were p friendly at that. 🥳

Okay, that's fair. I was scared to admit that I was close to Liz because I just saw a giant target being painted the more people who knew. And I wanted to trust you but I just always had a feeling that I couldn't fully trust you.

My turn: you said before you left that you said some not nice things about me.... what did you say and to who?
Jess, I will tell you that I indeed had a plan to get you out that included Rocker which is why I voted Rocker out hahahaha :sob: I knew he spilled the beans cuz Mike told me that you said Rocker told you about it!
Rocker liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:10:28 pm

Jess, I will tell you that I indeed had a plan to get you out that included Rocker which is why I voted Rocker out hahahaha :sob: I knew he spilled the beans cuz Mike told me that you said Rocker told you about it!
But I will say it was abandoned fast, I knew I could do more with you than against you, we clicked well and definitely talked a whole lot. It was nothing but love of course

Hope

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:11:07 pm

But I will say it was abandoned fast, I knew I could do more with you than against you, we clicked well and definitely talked a whole lot. It was nothing but love of course
If my math is correct, I only had 1 vote against me going into the night... and that was Shamar throwing his vote during the Liz boot.
Hope liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom

Yeah no hard feelings or anything but your gut was wrong. I couldn’t have been more with you from the jump. A lot of that blame could obv be placed on me too. I certainly have no idea what I’m doing.

After the Missy vote I was really DONE with trying to be aligned with you, you were without a doubt, the most frustrating person I could ever imagine trying to play this game with. I assumed we had implicit trust and even the simplest question was met with caginess and non-commitment. The flirty routine adds a ridiculous level of frustration on top of that, because I’m not really sure what the motivation is and it makes everything seem even more disingenuous

So I vented about those issues by and large to let’s see...included but not limited to...Alexis, Aurora, HOPE, Liz, Shamar, Tai, Stephannie, Michael...maybe more :o

You went from my #1 plan to I prevoted you the night of the merge...whether there was a tribe council or a merge council that night I needed you removed from the game ASAP. We did merge with no vote instead.

That weekend I finally got to play with Liz and I laid out ALL my issues...it took like 2 hours. She talked me down and by the end I kind of agreed we needed you for the greater cause. By the time I was voted out I was back to being completely loyal to you but that’s bc I thought you were a sure fire beat in the end.

You were a very frustrating component for me
Hope, Alexis liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts

@Jess I did come all the way back around to being so loyal to you that it was my final blow! I could have just voted you out at F11 with this Hope plan (maybe?)

(that didn’t feel great for a Rocker wins scenario tho lol so no regrets)

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Rocker wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:19:51 pm

Yeah no hard feelings or anything but your gut was wrong. I couldn’t have been more with you from the jump. A lot of that blame could obv be placed on me too. I certainly have no idea what I’m doing.

After the Missy vote I was really DONE with trying to be aligned with you, you were without a doubt, the most frustrating person I could ever imagine trying to play this game with. I assumed we had implicit trust and even the simplest question was met with caginess and non-commitment. The flirty routine adds a ridiculous level of frustration on top of that, because I’m not really sure what the motivation is and it makes everything seem even more disingenuous

So I vented about those issues by and large to let’s see...included but not limited to...Alexis, Aurora, HOPE, Liz, Shamar, Tai, Stephannie, Michael...maybe more :o

You went from my #1 plan to I prevoted you the night of the merge...whether there was a tribe council or a merge council that night I needed you removed from the game ASAP. We did merge with no vote instead.

That weekend I finally got to play with Liz and I laid out ALL my issues...it took like 2 hours. She talked me down and by the end I kind of agreed we needed you for the greater cause. By the time I was voted out I was back to being completely loyal to you but that’s bc I thought you were a sure fire beat in the end.

You were a very frustrating component for me
Damn.. I'm not really sure how to respond to that. I mean, you're right...
Rocker liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group