[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
The case for Sherri - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Hope
I need to ask Sherri if she thought I was genuinely lying to her yesterday or if it was always her plan to blindside me. I went to her yesterday telling her that everybody thought she was a threat and that I wanted to work with her but she so obviously went and told. I could clearly see what you all thought of her, she had to go she can win this thing! but I wanted to bring her in for one more vote or two because I felt the Mike/Matt had to go first.
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:19:10 pm I need to ask Sherri if she thought I was genuinely lying to her yesterday or if it was always her plan to blindside me. I went to her yesterday telling her that everybody thought she was a threat and that I wanted to work with her but she so obviously went and told. I could clearly see what you all thought of her, she had to go she can win this thing! but I wanted to bring her in for one more vote or two because I felt the Mike/Matt had to go first.
Why did you think Mike and Matt had to go first?

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:25:40 pm
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:19:10 pm I need to ask Sherri if she thought I was genuinely lying to her yesterday or if it was always her plan to blindside me. I went to her yesterday telling her that everybody thought she was a threat and that I wanted to work with her but she so obviously went and told. I could clearly see what you all thought of her, she had to go she can win this thing! but I wanted to bring her in for one more vote or two because I felt the Mike/Matt had to go first.
Why did you think Mike and Matt had to go first?
Matt had approached me Monday night telling me he had the idol. I knew he was too powerful with it and had a feeling he would plan on doing something with it that probably wouldn't be good for me. Yesterday all morning and afternoon Matt toyed with the idea of playing it on Mike to keep him so he can bring him to final four. My thought process was to have the girls spilt votes on Matt/Mike and whoever Matt played his idol on would stay and whoever was vulnerable would go. I was really intimidated by both of them. Matt because of his gamebott-yness and his scary strategy I felt I wasn't included in, and Mike because he is a clear threat to win.
Reynold, Stephannie liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
So Sherri is out the door tomorrow if she doesn't win immunity, and it sounds like she was blindsided by tonights vote according to Steph. Can't say I didn't tell her so :rofl: . But if she wins immunity that would be FUCKING EPIC. Bust up that trio queen Sherri. Rooting for her for sure.
Tai, Stephannie liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
I'll repeat what I said in the case for Jess forum, but I think it would be best for Sherri to team up with Jess on this final vote and force a tie. I think it's the only way for her to go out with some sort of counteract to this last blindside. I want to see her put up a fight this vote! Don't let Matt and Mike just blindside you like that at final five girl. Make them pay for it!
Stephannie liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
A comp beast!!!! For sure was going to go home tonight if she didn't win and of course she pulled through. Wow!

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:55:50 pm I’m that player that recognizes greatness when I see it. I couldn’t get her out either. Of course I respect it 😍
She's like Donald Trump; only keeps loyal bitches around.

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:55:50 pm I’m that player that recognizes greatness when I see it. I couldn’t get her out either. Of course I respect it 😍
the way sherri should have went home when shamar did TBH that was a great escape of hers that i respect. esp since shamar trusted her SM and she just threw him under the bus to save herself, twas epic but wish she went there for everyone else's games lol
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Reynold
@Elizabeth the liz hatred thing was something I came up with bc I backstabbed jed and I needed to make sure it was someone elses fault and not mine, so I made it into this thing where you were an asshole and people went with it LOLLLL

Reynold

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Reynold wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:57:31 pm @Elizabeth the liz hatred thing was something I came up with bc I backstabbed jed and I needed to make sure it was someone elses fault and not mine, so I made it into this thing where you were an asshole and people went with it LOLLLL
No actually they didn’t. They all told me you were doing it lol
Reynold, Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Reynold
@Elizabeth

lmao rly? if we didn't merge tho they wanted you gone for sure. Maybe they were just saying that to feed me lmao. I'm not underestimating anyone anymore LMFAOOOOOOOOO yeah it wasn't personal it was just game, i just was like shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt need to do damage control

Reynold

• Jury