[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Rereading your Stranded app post-game - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Reynold
rachel reilly would have been a fun character to portray for you huh? @Elizabeth I could see you getting extremely theatrical with the role lol. @Hope dude I've watched BB my whole life and BBCan SHITS all over BBUSA. Can't wait for March
Elizabeth liked this

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Ya there’s many more obstacles to maneuver. Not only do you win a challenge but have to burn two people. Also a veto can be used. It can also help save you if you’re in need. Just a lot of game and no where to hide. So much fun lol 2 chances for safety though.
Reynold, Hope liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Reynold wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:25:45 pm rachel reilly would have been a fun character to portray for you huh? @Elizabeth I could see you getting extremely theatrical with the role lol. @Hope dude I've watched BB my whole life and BBCan SHITS all over BBUSA. Can't wait for March
Haha I definitely made my exit something nine of them would forget haha
Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Hope
Reynold wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:25:45 pm rachel reilly would have been a fun character to portray for you huh? @Elizabeth I could see you getting extremely theatrical with the role lol. @Hope dude I've watched BB my whole life and BBCan SHITS all over BBUSA. Can't wait for March
lol plz maneuver us into final 2 on isolated plz :kiss:
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Elizabeth wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:27:42 pm Ya there’s many more obstacles to maneuver. Not only do you win a challenge but have to burn two people. Also a veto can be used. It can also help save you if you’re in need. Just a lot of game and no where to hide. So much fun lol 2 chances for safety though.
This is why Vanessa Rousso is my queen. Best woman to ever play the damn game lol and she never had anywhere to hide or a solid number two to turn to.
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Aurora
Posts Group Custom Custom
I said, "I would like to be remembered as a fun, competitive character that provided a lot of fodder for the lurkers."

You can only see my posts here, but I think I did that. I'm not happy about going out at 9, but I'm proud of making a few people laugh.
Hope liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Custom Custom
By Hope
Aurora wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:46:01 pm I said, "I would like to be remembered as a fun, competitive character that provided a lot of fodder for the lurkers."

You can only see my posts here, but I think I did that. I'm not happy about going out at 9, but I'm proud of making a few people laugh.
you are one of the many people I'm excited to go back and read confessionals from.... I need to know what you were thinking because you were also so hard for me to read!
Aurora, Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
saturday night i took a really dank edible and i was so high i was scared to come on here lol this game definitely made me more paranoid in general. it was the highest ive been in a while though. I also just really stressed myself out towards the end of my game and wasn't eating as much/felt 100x more anxious than my usual baseline anxiety. like today i had breakfast OMG!!! :rofl: :rofl: seriously i was such a mess this week. i think my cat is the most relieved i was voted out because i get to spend more time with him now lol :heart:
Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
also idk why but Jess's goodbye message that was like "looks like matt had final three deals all over the place :heart: " with the heart kinda took me out lol like idk the sparkly heart is so funny to me lmfaooosodfigjsidofjgsodifjgjodsifjgoidsfjg
Aurora, Alexis liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:19:29 pm saturday night i took a really dank edible and i was so high i was scared to come on here lol this game definitely made me more paranoid in general. it was the highest ive been in a while though. I also just really stressed myself out towards the end of my game and wasn't eating as much/felt 100x more anxious than my usual baseline anxiety. like today i had breakfast OMG!!! :rofl: :rofl: seriously i was such a mess this week. i think my cat is the most relieved i was voted out because i get to spend more time with him now lol :heart:
I feel this all too well! Felt like a sigh of relief when voted out. The fun also started haha
Reynold, Hope liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Alexis
So I just looked back at mine and it's like I spoke 7th place into being...
How large is your personality? (0: Wallflower, 10: Life of the Party)
How well do you think you will do? (0: First Boot, 10: Winner)
And this little tidbit re: my strategy is really lol. Clearly I didn't change much:
Historically, though, I've played pretty under the radar until around merge, and then people start to realize how connected I am and I am no longer UTR. That's when things get pretty nutty for me.
Aurora, Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:34:08 pm So I just looked back at mine and it's like I spoke 7th place into being...
How large is your personality? (0: Wallflower, 10: Life of the Party)
How well do you think you will do? (0: First Boot, 10: Winner)
And this little tidbit re: my strategy is really lol. Clearly I didn't change much:
Historically, though, I've played pretty under the radar until around merge, and then people start to realize how connected I am and I am no longer UTR. That's when things get pretty nutty for me.
omg that is sooo weird you put 7 for both wow. and i'd say thats accurate as hell wow
Aurora, Alexis liked this

Hope

• Jury