[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome Our 11th Juror, Jessica!! - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Aurora
Posts Custom Group Custom
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:49:32 pm
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:46:54 pm Oh which ones did you get right at the tiebreaker?
Yours was one :(
It was true, but I did think you’d get it right. Thought it was poetic it’d potentially get you to the final.

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group Custom
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:33:39 pm Hi hi hi hi
So real question.
This one is a doozy....
I don’t think you’re ready ....
Did you miss me?!
Liz... remember how Dean said that John would t shut up about me in Tanz? Well my confessionals are filled with you lol. I missed you like crazy! Hell, I missed 80% of you like crazy! :heart:
Elizabeth liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:09:30 pm
So real question.
This one is a doozy....
Did you miss me?!
Liz... remember how Dean said that John would t shut up about me in Tanz? Well my confessionals are filled with you lol. I missed you like crazy! Hell, I missed 80% of you like crazy! :heart:
Aw yay!! :loveeyes:
You’re a gem no matter how the game played out!
Always remember that!
Also, I got a like from John and it made my heart flutter like a fan girl so yes, I understand.
We did our Best Buy you did amazing compared to Tanz. I’m proud!

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:15:18 pm
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:09:30 pm
So real question.
This one is a doozy....
Did you miss me?!
Aw yay!! :loveeyes:
You’re a gem no matter how the game played out!
Always remember that!
Also, I got a like from John and it made my heart flutter like a fan girl so yes, I understand.
We did our Best Buy you did amazing compared to Tanz. I’m proud!
I am proud for reaching so many goals and milestones. Even though none of you understood my game lol
Elizabeth liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Tai
Custom Posts Group
Jess just want to say, I have nothingggggg against you personally, it was all game, I needed a person to throw out to people and you just happened to be that person after the Garrett vote lol, great job on getting so freakin far from your first season!

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Group
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Tai wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:24:08 pm Jess just want to say, I have nothingggggg against you personally, it was all game, I needed a person to throw out to people and you just happened to be that person after the Garrett vote lol, great job on getting so freakin far from your first season!
Same to you lol but I’m glad you didn’t succeed :wink:
Tai liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Tai
Group Posts Custom
I do want to know, do you think Mike would have gotten far without you? How much credit do you give yourself for him getting to finale?

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Custom
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Tai wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:28:18 pm I do want to know, do you think Mike would have gotten far without you? How much credit do you give yourself for him getting to finale?
Is this a serious question?

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Tai
Custom Group Posts
LOL yea! I want to differentiate what was his moves and yours throughout the whole game, I’m not really reading much into other peoples comment?

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Posts
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Tai wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:34:16 pm LOL yea! I want to differentiate what was his moves and yours throughout the whole game, I’m not really reading much into other peoples comment?
Michael had his hands in all the cookie jars until Aurora called him out. But even then, he had so many side deals, it’s impossible to keep up with. I used Michael to try and save Aurora on the first swapped tribe. It thanks all I can think of right now. Let’s me get some sleep and I’ll get back to you on this.
Hope liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Tai wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:34:16 pm LOL yea! I want to differentiate what was his moves and yours throughout the whole game, I’m not really reading much into other peoples comment?
Tai, I put some words in each of their case files. Does that help at all?
Tai liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group