[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome Our 9th Juror, Hope!! - Page 3 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:52:18 pm
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:20:01 pm Hope I have a Q: who did you NOT give idol clues to? I felt like whenever I was working on it with you, everyone else in the game was too haha.
While I was combing through Ponderosa after my vote out, I noticed you did say that I wasn't being careful about who I shared clues with, and you were 100% spot on. I feel like I lost track of who I shared them with. You were right about another thing though, I got all four clues without paying for them. I know I gave the clues over to you, and I believe after you were voted out I gave the clues to Jess to let her know I was 100% with her. I pretty sure I gave the clues to Matt too. He had told me after your vote out that he found the idol that night. But then at tribal when he played it this week he told me he found it after the third auction. So I have no idea if I even helped him find it, I think whoever bought the third clue gave it to Matt and that's how he found it.

But I know I showed Liz clue #4 before she left, and I may or may not have shown Mike any? I don't remember about him but I don't think I showed him. I literally forgot :sob:
I tried last min but had no time! 😭
I was searching so hard for two days lol

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Hope
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:04:18 pm
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:52:18 pm
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:20:01 pm Hope I have a Q: who did you NOT give idol clues to? I felt like whenever I was working on it with you, everyone else in the game was too haha.
While I was combing through Ponderosa after my vote out, I noticed you did say that I wasn't being careful about who I shared clues with, and you were 100% spot on. I feel like I lost track of who I shared them with. You were right about another thing though, I got all four clues without paying for them. I know I gave the clues over to you, and I believe after you were voted out I gave the clues to Jess to let her know I was 100% with her. I pretty sure I gave the clues to Matt too. He had told me after your vote out that he found the idol that night. But then at tribal when he played it this week he told me he found it after the third auction. So I have no idea if I even helped him find it, I think whoever bought the third clue gave it to Matt and that's how he found it.

But I know I showed Liz clue #4 before she left, and I may or may not have shown Mike any? I don't remember about him but I don't think I showed him. I literally forgot :sob:
I tried last min but had no time! 😭
I was searching so hard for two days lol
Well, judging from what Matt said when he played his idol at tribal he seemed to have had the idol since the clue #3 auction, so there wasn't much hope for any of us to find it at that point

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts