[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
The case for Stephannie - Page 3 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:25:45 am
Reynold wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:24:20 am We knew you were close with mike/rocker/hope, they told us when they came to jury. I knew I was getting voted out the night it happened. I said "FUCK SHAMAR FOR BETRAYING US" it was kind of easy to gauge the other side when our alliance was half the game LOL. I knew hope was full of shit when she wasn't responding to my messages right before TC and jeff made a comment about "people telling her what to do" I mean, we have 6 people - 10 minutes to vote, me and sherri are going to be targets obviously. Time to start saying names and quit fucking around. She spun that to her advantage and that was brilliant on her part.
The decision to vote you happened literally less than 5 min before TC started because no one could agree on a target.
I remember you throwing his name to me at 8:55 Alexis, its when I ran to Liz and Jess and anyone who I thought would vote with us and told them OMG REYNOLD IS RUNNING THE SHOW OVER THERE :crazy: :crazy:

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:14:06 pm
Alexis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:25:45 am
Reynold wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:24:20 am We knew you were close with mike/rocker/hope, they told us when they came to jury. I knew I was getting voted out the night it happened. I said "FUCK SHAMAR FOR BETRAYING US" it was kind of easy to gauge the other side when our alliance was half the game LOL. I knew hope was full of shit when she wasn't responding to my messages right before TC and jeff made a comment about "people telling her what to do" I mean, we have 6 people - 10 minutes to vote, me and sherri are going to be targets obviously. Time to start saying names and quit fucking around. She spun that to her advantage and that was brilliant on her part.
The decision to vote you happened literally less than 5 min before TC started because no one could agree on a target.
I remember you throwing his name to me at 8:55 Alexis, its when I ran to Liz and Jess and anyone who I thought would vote with us and told them OMG REYNOLD IS RUNNING THE SHOW OVER THERE :crazy: :crazy:
Haha I did the same thing, but didn't give an explanation because Liz had already talked to me about it, and I knew Jess would do anything that wasn't her + would do whatever Liz did. And I knew Rocker, Shamar, and Michael would have my back that vote (and didn't see why any of them would care about Reynold on way or the other--only Michael really did, but he couldn't afford to vote in the minority).
Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts