[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome to our 10th Juror, Stephannie! - Page 3 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Alexis
Allie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:49:39 am Easier to convince you, or easier for you to go with it, whatever word needs to be used...

And who knows who pitched Reynold to you, I know in the last 5 to 2 minutes to deadline, I was talking back and forth to Liz, Aurora, and Jessica, and we switched to Reynold and the moment we put our ballots on him, you all went with it without arguing or anything. We had so little time left we couldn't all talk to everybody about it, I know I didn't even get the time to talk to Hope, chats were shutting down. I think you even told Shamar about it in a whisper or something, not sure if it was that vote, but I think it was? That's the point I'm making, I was going Reynold because it was easier and it was one of them going anyways, with a goal of weakening Sherri/Matt/Steph. Maybe you went along with it for different reasons, but I always viewed them as a serious threat and that's why I went that way. Otherwise, maybe that would be Rocker going idk. I was not going Tai though.
I guess everyone is the executor in their own mind.
Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Alexis
Tai wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:42:24 am Would you guys have turned on Michael early merge?
I got very sketched out by stuff he was saying to me after the Allie boot, which only got worse up until the Aurora boot, so presented with the right opportunity I may have, but I don't think it would have been smart for me.
Elizabeth, Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Tai
Group Custom Posts
Why do you guys think it wouldn't have been smart to take him out earlier? I feel like he is such a huge threat(reason why I voted him my boot, to hopefully inspire people to do the same in the future tribals)
Reynold liked this

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Custom Posts
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Tai wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:46:54 am Why do you guys think it wouldn't have been smart to take him out earlier? I feel like he is such a huge threat(reason why I voted him my boot, to hopefully inspire people to do the same in the future tribals)
I would have. Without a doubt. But Michael as well as Sherri had a hold on everyone. No one would go their way. Most people at least somewhat trusted them. 1/2 ppl aren’t enough votes and I wasn’t going to go balls to wall to try to convince others.
Allie, Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:54:37 am Also you were working very closely with Jess, and I don’t think she would have ever turned on Michael.
I did turn on Michael, multiple times throughout the game actually. But this bring a question for @Stephannie, why didn’t you come to me about the Michael vote the night you were voted out? I had literally voted for him the night before but I wasn’t involved in the plan at all. I don’t know for sure if I would have flipped but I did want to get him out and had been wanting that for awhile. Just curious.

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Stephannie
Custom Posts Custom
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:34:04 pm
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:54:37 am Also you were working very closely with Jess, and I don’t think she would have ever turned on Michael.
I did turn on Michael, multiple times throughout the game actually. But this bring a question for @Stephannie, why didn’t you come to me about the Michael vote the night you were voted out? I had literally voted for him the night before but I wasn’t involved in the plan at all. I don’t know for sure if I would have flipped but I did want to get him out and had been wanting that for awhile. Just curious.
I was overconfident that we had three votes no matter what with Matt/Sherri. And throughout the day, we were "debating" internally on who to get rid of between you and Michael. :sob: So I didn't want to then approach you and act aggressively fake - since in my head it was going to be 3-2 regardless.

Regretful and questionable in retrospect, lol, but as you said you don't think you would have flipped - I figured that too and that was another reason I didn't bother because I felt it would be overly fake.
Alexis liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Stephannie wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:43:44 pm
I was overconfident that we had three votes no matter what with Matt/Sherri. And throughout the day, we were "debating" internally on who to get rid of between you and Michael. :sob: So I didn't want to then approach you and act aggressively fake - since in my head it was going to be 3-2 regardless.

Regretful and questionable in retrospect, lol, but as you said you don't think you would have flipped - I figured that too and that was another reason I didn't bother because I felt it would be overly fake.
I would have seriously considered and weighed my options. Though I think it would have still landed me 4th, but I’d prefer you in the F3 instead of Michael lol, at least in hindsight. There were 2 reasons I wanted you out, 1. You had such a strong social game and was so liked by everyone! 2. I was selfish and wanted to be the last vet. But other than that, I had no issues with you and Sherri and I had been in a decent spot. And because I had just voted for Michael, it wouldn’t have taken much convincing.
Stephannie liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Hope
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:50:46 pm
Stephannie wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:43:44 pm

I would have seriously considered and weighed my options. Though I think it would have still landed me 4th, but I’d prefer you in the F3 instead of Michael lol, at least in hindsight. There were 2 reasons I wanted you out, 1. You had such a strong social game and was so liked by everyone! 2. I was selfish and wanted to be the last vet. But other than that, I had no issues with you and Sherri and I had been in a decent spot. And because I had just voted for Michael, it wouldn’t have taken much convincing.
the way the three of us could have been final three had we stuck together more :sob:
Jessica, Stephannie liked this

Hope

• Jury