[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Reunion Drinking Game - Page 3 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Elizabeth wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:52:52 pm I’m stoked to see all but missy to be honest lol
My biggest thing with her is, how much being together fucked my game. Even I spoke of our shit far too much and couldn’t get in the game at first. Always over thinking everything.
Hopefully this reunion won’t have 10 minutes of straight “fuck Missy” content lol but I see what you’re saying. I actually didn’t have a bad experience with her in this game. She was a pretty good ally.
Elizabeth liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Jessica wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:55:34 pm
Elizabeth wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:52:52 pm I’m stoked to see all but missy to be honest lol
My biggest thing with her is, how much being together fucked my game. Even I spoke of our shit far too much and couldn’t get in the game at first. Always over thinking everything.
Hopefully this reunion won’t have 10 minutes of straight “fuck Missy” content lol but I see what you’re saying. I actually didn’t have a bad experience with her in this game. She was a pretty good ally.
I tried to trust it but I don’t think I could fully mentally do so. I legit was working with her but when she left, it kinda just gave me relief haha
I don’t know at all if or what was legit with missy lol

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Reynold
Just saw the posts about reuniting with premerge lmao. I definitely owe Jed an apology but I didn't want that vote to happen lmao and I think laura was sweet. I don't think any premerge care about me, I was kind of despicable at the beginning of the game :rofl: :rofl:

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Hope
I can't wait to see Laura, we bonded a lot at the first swap and I really did wanna go deep with her. It was cool bc we didn't talk the first day until we swapped together and it felt like we were in a real similar spot. I wish she freaking made it D:
Reynold, Stephannie liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Stephannie
Custom Custom Posts
I'm anxious to meet Wardog! He has every right to still be pissed at me though, lol.

And Garrett too I still wish we could have saved :sob:

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Stephannie wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:59:45 am I'm anxious to meet Wardog! He has every right to still be pissed at me though, lol.

I’m also curious about Garrett... I do hate that he was the first boot because I know how much he loves this game. But he went so hard that first weekend.

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Aurora
Custom Custom Group Posts
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:01:06 am
Stephannie wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:59:45 am I'm anxious to meet Wardog! He has every right to still be pissed at me though, lol.

I’m also curious about Garrett... I do hate that he was the first boot because I know how much he loves this game. But he went so hard that first weekend.
So confused about how he is a multiple-time player. That first weekend was so rough. I was with him for like the first hour when I trusted him lol
Elizabeth liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Posts
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Aurora wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:07:04 am
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:01:06 am

So confused about how he is a multiple-time player. That first weekend was so rough. I was with him for like the first hour when I trusted him lol
I was also freaked out because of how he played Excursion and rematch... all around I did not have good vibes from him.

Jessica

• Jury
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
I liked Garrett and I think 90+p of what he was telling me was truthful. Messaging me before the game was something I wasn’t cool with tho so I was siked to see his implosion. I also knew I would be a very early boot candidate so I would have pushed my grandma out of the plane the first weekend for a lil’ bit of stability
Reynold liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Rocker wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:13:22 am I liked Garrett and I think 90+p of what he was telling me was truthful. Messaging me before the game was something I wasn’t cool with tho so I was siked to see his implosion. I also knew I would be a very early boot candidate so I would have pushed my grandma out of the plane the first weekend for a lil’ bit of stability
Did you make it further than you thought you would?

Jessica

• Jury
By Reynold
@Rocker looooooooooooooooooooooool me either I thought I was going to make f6 at least ::////// so so so disappointed in myself

Reynold

• Jury
By Alexis
Aurora wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:15:47 pm
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:05:05 pm Drink anytime someone say ‘gamebot’
I will be drinking coffee, but yes, I like this one!!
Just what a gamebot would say.
Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:44:07 pm
Aurora wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:15:47 pm
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:05:05 pm Drink anytime someone say ‘gamebot’
I will be drinking coffee, but yes, I like this one!!
Just what a gamebot would say.
:rofl:
Im so high I laughed way too hard at that.
Alexis, Hope liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:49:01 pm Image We gotta be official with the rules and play this hard. If anyone thinks of more I will add them on here
It's tomorrow night for the reunion lol but omg this is amazing!!
Hope liked this

Jessica

• Jury