[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 29 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
Jess feels lied to. And thinks the jury hates her for the wrong reason. idk what emojis have to do with her. This might not be her favorite night
Hope, Reynold, Alexis and 1 others liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Rocker wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:12:48 pm Jess feels lied to. And thinks the jury hates her for the wrong reason. idk what emojis have to do with her. This might not be her favorite night
If she joins us, she may be in for a rude awakening lol
Hope, Alexis, Reynold and 1 others liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Alexis
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:18:23 pm
Rocker wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:12:48 pm Jess feels lied to. And thinks the jury hates her for the wrong reason. idk what emojis have to do with her. This might not be her favorite night
If she joins us, she may be in for a rude awakening lol
Yeah...lurkers/hosts: make sure she is prepped with wine first.
Hope, Stephannie, Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Hope
Reynold wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:20:04 pm I feel like the jury is hungry for both of the people on the chopping block. The 2 people that are safe deserve it and would get praise from the jury (probably)
oh for sure. i think just today ive seen posts from different jurors about how the competition would be better if sherri and mike were at FTC tg and either jess or matt should go home tn
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Aurora
Custom Group Posts Custom
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:29:21 pm I thought mine was gonna be pretty generic, but Jeff didn't omit my signature emoji from the end. :woozy:
Hahah I did catch it

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Posts Custom