[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome to our 8th Juror, Alexis! - Page 4 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Aurora
Group Custom Custom Posts
Allie wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:10:35 am
Tai wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:35:07 pm
Aurora wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:20:42 am

That's fair. I was actually really afraid of being perceived as a threat after the first couple of team challenges that we won. So I told everyone that I didn't know information when I already knew it, stuff like that.

Oh, and Tai, I started the rumor that you said the newbies were creating an alliance. Oops. But that was funny as shit when you told me and I was like, "No way! Who would pin that on you!"

OMG YOUUUUUUUUUUU! So evil, lol in the freakin alliance chat, minutes before tribal, Matt is like...... Tai.... did you start the rumor? I was like wtf..... and I freaked out. Right when everyone began to say I was such a humongous liar...
Oh my god and Tai thought it was me because I had just talked to him about something similar to him, I was freaking out too LOL.
I giggled about this in my confessionals. Got booted before I could try it on someone like Michael though :eyeroll:

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Posts