[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Burger Sluts - Page 4 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Alexis
Rocker wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:52:06 pm I will probably be castrated if I keep talking about Survive/BB. Sorry
That's why you need to talk to your girlfriend about the upcoming MLB season 24/7 instead.

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Alexis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:41:10 pm
Rocker wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:52:06 pm I will probably be castrated if I keep talking about Survive/BB. Sorry
That's why you need to talk to your girlfriend about the upcoming MLB season 24/7 instead.

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Alexis
So this has nothing to do with this thread, but I have no idea where else to put it. Totally not related to the game, but I just wanted to tell someone.

Yesterday I decided to do an experiment and left my Sims 4 game running from the early afternoon until before I went to bed, and while I was away:

- My Sims’ daughter drowned in the pool.
- Their adopted toddler got taken by CPS. Then they had a baby who also got taken.
- The husband just drowned in the pool and is texting his wife from the dead (he was actually swimming when the pool got struck by lightning, which they call "drowning" for some reason)
- The mom is single now and her only friends are two stray cats, and one of them is wearing a bowtie and top hat . His name is "Mr. Mayor," (I did not name him).
- The mom is single and alone now, and half the kitchen got repoed so she can only microwave her food or use the backyard grill.

The Sims are NOT autonomous, guys!
Allie, Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Allie
LMFAO. That is so funny. I love how sims have no brains on their own. xD

I've seen some youtubers let their sims go for 24 hours and they would note every weird things they would and at what time they did it, then the youtuber had to repeat that day in the real life.
Alexis liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Alexis
Elizabeth wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:02:57 pm Image

I laughed too hard at this :rofl: She hit that ground hard. Bahaha
Omfg I somehow missed this post HAHAHA. Is that why she fucking faceplanted when she landed? I'm dead.
Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Allie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:30:41 am LMFAO. That is so funny. I love how sims have no brains on their own. xD

I've seen some youtubers let their sims go for 24 hours and they would note every weird things they would and at what time they did it, then the youtuber had to repeat that day in the real life.
Yeah I saw one the other day where the Youtuber left it running for two days (a Sim year) and all these random Sims from the town had died in the backyard, her Sims were having strangers' babies. Some random Sim moved in with the toddler, who had grown into a teen. It was wild stuff.

Alexis

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Lol!!!! Bahahahhaa how?! Haha

I just took a huge swig of coffee and choked it all over my kitchen. It literally sprayed everywhere. Off to clean crevices... fml
Alexis, Allie liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Alexis
I also didn't know Sims could murder each other, but apparently they can?

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:32:40 am Lol!!!! Bahahahhaa how?! Haha

I just took a huge swig of coffee and choked it all over my kitchen. It literally sprayed everywhere. Off to clean crevices... fml
I spilled tea all over my white couch this morning, so I truly feel your pain.
Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:30:56 am

Omfg I somehow missed this post HAHAHA. Is that why she fucking faceplanted when she landed? I'm dead.
Bahahaha still laughing
Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Alexis
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:33:42 am
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:30:56 am

Bahahaha still laughing
So I'm assuming you finally watched the episode? :wink: Matt is so boring. Did you love the little ode to Canada?

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
@Allie These are the only "people" she knows:

I guess his name is "Mayor Whiskers" not "Mr. Mayor" but whatever.
Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Allie
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:32:45 am I also didn't know Sims could murder each other, but apparently they can?
Wow, they took Sims to a whole new level loll!!

I didn't play Sims 4, my most recent play was on Sims 2
Alexis liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
I did watch it!!! Serena is amazing! She made the right decision. I adore her.
Can I just say, I LOVE Bris mom!! She was my fav parent!
Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Allie
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:40:42 am @Allie These are the only "people" she knows:

The ONLY people she knows and her relationship levels are so low? Damnn she's a sociopath hahaha
Elizabeth, Alexis liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis, I'm like 98% sure there is an autonomy slider in settings in the Sims, so you could make your Sims entirely independent if you wanted. Could be wrong tho
Alexis liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:40:42 am @Allie These are the only "people" she knows:

Mayor Whiskers is a straight sav i think all of my cats in the Sims have mated with him :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Alexis liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:29:08 pm Alexis, I'm like 98% sure there is an autonomy slider in settings in the Sims, so you could make your Sims entirely independent if you wanted. Could be wrong tho
Yeah but it's way more fun to watch their world burn (sometimes literally)
Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury