[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
The case for Michael - Page 4 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:29:46 amClearly
I feel like you have something you want to say to me. Please, say it. I’m not about things in the game affecting relationships outside the game. Unless you just don’t care, and then that’s good to know as well.
Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Stephannie
Custom Custom Posts
I wanted to comment in the three threads quickly because I haven't yet. Hm...

With Michael, I loved loved loved his petty and villainous moments. Well, what he said to you was over the line Jess, and I'm sorry to hear that. But on an overall level I was living for the fights at tribal and his demeanor.

He played a great game too and was always positioned well. Where even if he pissed people off, it was really hard to get rid of him. And that's impressive.

He was very closed off with me at the merge though. And it was because of my association with Tai, which I understood, but we had a great relationship before that and I was sad he kind of dropped it to the wayside. Then we got back together kind of, but it was never really the same, and that's fine! This part isn't necessarily a huge deal, he didn't really break any of my expectations throughout beyond the first merge round which I understood. Looking forward to his speech!
Alexis, Hope, Reynold liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Alexis
I thought Michael's OS was pretty good, except I do not know why he constantly harps back to that group chat from OG Puka that he wasn't in...I never once told him Liz didn't want him to know about it, yet he for some reason continuously held that chat against her? I thought he was always joking about it. I have no idea why Liz always got implicated there and not the others who didn't tell him about it.

Otherwise, I thought it was honest and accurate to what I knew about his game throughout.

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
I don't think he was joking. He was talking to be about that on the swap tribe and seemed legit upset about it.

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Alexis
Elizabeth wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:00:07 pmWhat chat?
This is the perfect response because it was so insignificant. The chat Hope made with us right before the swap. With me, you, Matt, and then she wanted to add Sherri.
Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:03:04 pm I don't think he was joking. He was talking to be about that on the swap tribe and seemed legit upset about it.
I mean yeah, I'm aware now he wasn't joking. I told him about it initially because I didn't want him to hear about it from someone else.

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:05:06 pm Why the hell would Mike say that to you Jess GODDAMN did he really accuse you of a Fairplay? :rofl:
Jess told me about this and was like, "who would lie about a dying grandfather?" And I replied, "Johnny Fairplay." I think Michael knew Jess well enough by that point to know it wasn't her style, so I don't know what that was about.
Hope, Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:06:37 pm
Hope wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:05:06 pm Why the hell would Mike say that to you Jess GODDAMN did he really accuse you of a Fairplay? :rofl:
Jess told me about this and was like, "who would lie about a dying grandfather?" And I replied, "Johnny Fairplay." I think Michael knew Jess well enough by that point to know it wasn't her style, so I don't know what that was about.
Yes, exactly what a weird thing lol Jess would never even do something like that. And he wasn't joking? :mindblown:
Alexis liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:04:50 pm
This is the perfect response because it was so insignificant. The chat Hope made with us right before the swap. With me, you, Matt, and then she wanted to add Sherri.
Lmao wow! I didn’t even make it haha
I completely forgot about it lol
What a knob :rofl:

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Alexis
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:09:56 pm I never wanted to vote Alexis... hence why I tried to push the votes to Shamar..
I believed this to be the case and never thought otherwise.

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
No way Mike was pressed about that for the whole game DEAD ASS?????HE ASKED ME AB IT ONCE AND TOLD ME LIZ TOLD HIM WOW DIDNT KNOW HE WAS PISSED :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Alexis, Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Elizabeth wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:12:16 pm
Lmao wow! I didn’t even make it haha
I completely forgot about it lol
What a knob :rofl:
I legitimately did too until he kept bringing it up. It was so odd.
Hope, Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
This is where Michael and I seriously differ...lol. I don't care if I'm excluded from an alliance chat as long as people are telling me about it.
Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
I will say while that question Michael asked Jess was in poor taste and of questionable judgment, I really don't think he is a malicious or bad person. Quite the opposite, actually. He also never talked trash about people, just about gameplay.
Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury