[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
The case for Matt - Page 4 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Hope
I'm hoping Matt will realize after we talk to him though that it's not particularly the lies of his that hurt but more-so the overall attitude and shitty behavior. At least for me.
Allie liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Hope
So, Matt hasn't answered any questions and and I'm def not shitting on him for it, he has all weekend and I'd rather he take his time. But if he so dares to push this stupid narrative that Mike is trying to push, that these two boys joined forces to like basically own us all, then Matt will not get my vote. I think Matt was genuine with his final three plans in me and Jess, because he does say in his opening speech at the Alexis vote:

"I thought about voting out Sherri here but at this point Jessica, Hope, and I had what I thought was a solid final 3 and it made the most sense to do Alexis first."

So this does show that Matt had no intention to work with Mike till the bitter end, final three. Mike is high key destroying Matt's game with these claims that they were like constantly working together and running shit. Matt needs to step in and say Hey Mike, you were gonna go at some point had everything gone to plan. because it's def making me feel burned too, and I'm not digging a scooby doo reveal of just being told we all were played by Matt/Mike being UTR with each other.

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Hope wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:22:24 pm So, Matt hasn't answered any questions and and I'm def not shitting on him for it, he has all weekend and I'd rather he take his time. But if he so dares to push this stupid narrative that Mike is trying to push, that these two boys joined forces to like basically own us all, then Matt will not get my vote. I think Matt was genuine with his final three plans in me and Jess, because he does say in his opening speech at the Alexis vote:

"I thought about voting out Sherri here but at this point Jessica, Hope, and I had what I thought was a solid final 3 and it made the most sense to do Alexis first."

So this does show that Matt had no intention to work with Mike till the bitter end, final three. Mike is high key destroying Matt's game with these claims that they were like constantly working together and running shit. Matt needs to step in and say Hey Mike, you were gonna go at some point had everything gone to plan. because it's def making me feel burned too, and I'm not digging a scooby doo reveal of just being told we all were played by Matt/Mike being UTR with each other.
It just overall feels like they're trying to push a narrative onto a final three that wasn't ever supposed to see the light of day :dunno:

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:22:24 pm So, Matt hasn't answered any questions and and I'm def not shitting on him for it, he has all weekend and I'd rather he take his time. But if he so dares to push this stupid narrative that Mike is trying to push, that these two boys joined forces to like basically own us all, then Matt will not get my vote. I think Matt was genuine with his final three plans in me and Jess, because he does say in his opening speech at the Alexis vote:

I think Matt was just as guilty of pushing this narrative in his OS, though, possibly even more than Michael was.

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:25:01 pm

I think Matt was just as guilty of pushing this narrative in his OS, though, possibly even more than Michael was.
I do agree that Matt pushed it in the beginning of his OS, but when he gets specific and talks about each vote out, he does admit that his plan was to always go to f3 with me and jess. I think it shows that he wasn't going to be loyal to Mike to the end and really only picked up and dropped Mike whenever was convenient for him. So although they did maintain a ongoing working relationship where they each fed each other info and this did pay off for Matt, I don't think Matt was always loyal to it like Mike said he was. Idk if that makes sense, I'm high.
Alexis, Stephannie liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Hope wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:12:17 pm

I do agree that Matt pushed it in the beginning of his OS, but when he gets specific and talks about each vote out, he does admit that his plan was to always go to f3 with me and jess. I think it shows that he wasn't going to be loyal to Mike to the end and really only picked up and dropped Mike whenever was convenient for him. So although they did maintain a ongoing working relationship where they each fed each other info and this did pay off for Matt, I don't think Matt was always loyal to it like Mike said he was. Idk if that makes sense, I'm high.
Please bring this up tomorrow during the live tribal because I agree with you.
Hope, Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Hope
Jessica wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:03:45 pm
Hope wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:12:17 pm

Please bring this up tomorrow during the live tribal because I agree with you.
Sure will do. It is what is making me respect Matt's approach a bit more, because Mike is for sure trying to curate this narrative of him and Matt being a final three duo. But to me, Matt definitely only saw Mike as a back up plan, and I believe he had to resort to that back up plan because of me trying to target him at 6.
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Hey all , I'm def leaning Matt after his answer to me. If anyone else wants to check it out if you're thinking of voting for him I recommend it!
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury