[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 36 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Hope wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:59:10 pm @Stephannie I'm obsessed with your question to them, I love that tiktok lmfao i cant wait to see their answers
I’m curious on what your answer would be to this question lol. Same with you @Stephannie... hell, anyone else wanna answer? This is fun :rofl:
Stephannie, Hope liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Allie
I have no idea what I would answer lmao !!!

Chinese girl is Tai because she's asian. Wow what a comparaison, I feel so original LMFAO.
Pink haired girl is Shamar. Because she looks like she's fading in the background.
Red haired girl is Liz because she looks kind of rebel and Liz didn't care speaking her piece to Matt and Sherri while in game :P
Kilt black-haired girl is Aurora cause she looks like a student, and Aurora studies. Also she looks hot, just like Aurora avatar.
Nurse-dress girl is Alexis, because many trusted her.
Short-haired girl is Michael because she's got creepy expressions in her face.
Purple girl is Rocker, he doesn't take himself too seriously.
Stephannie, Elizabeth liked this

Allie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Aurora
Group Custom Posts Custom
Hope wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:18:43 pm
Hope wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:10:02 pm Also @Aurora can I give you permission or something to write in my FTC thread? Or if you can just confirm this here? But Mike genuinely did approach me with a plan to spilt off with him and you and Shamar, and pick off Sherri/Matt/Steph. I remember me and you Aurora were barely talking until Mike came up with this plan , and then we started talking more and I thought it was to almost solidify this weird alliance? I'm not sure. But Mike cannot sit there and blame that alliance on me because no offense Aurora but we were barely talking so I didn't have any intention to align with you at the time. So Mike can't sit there and say he was buddy buddy with Matt when he had this whole plan to pick them off that included me in it. And it didn't include anybody else.
And then I did tell Matt about this because I said hey Matt, Mike wants you out, and Mike said I lied to Matt about it like WHAT DAWG THAT ACTUALLY WENT DOWN THO
I actually replied to this in a thread and I can't find it anymore. I have actual anxiety about the number of threads we are jumping.

One thing to remember is the finalists are still playing the game and can still be lying to you to look better to others. fwiw

So, Mike and I started working together through Allie and Jess as soon as partners started. He helped me as a minority number after the first swap. He told me it was going to me, him, and Jess as a tight three moving forward. After the merge, however, I started talking to Matt who did tell me that he and Mike had a very close relationship. Matt ended up promising me a f3 with him and Mike. I never thought Mike was good for me long term, but I did feel like we worked together for a few votes.

To answer the question about talking to you. That was completely on my own. Mike never mentioned working with you to me. I was trying to foster that relationship to honestly work with you because I wanted to get Mike out at some point in the future. That ended up being at f9 but I ended up having a shit day and wasn't online to work the blindside. And you didn't trust me so really it didn't matter what I did.
Hope liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Custom Posts Custom
By Hope
Oh good lord I'm dumb I had no idea we couldn't really follow up I guess I did not read the rules careful enough mf I am so sorry :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: I thought the threads would lock

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Hope wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:11:31 pm Oh good lord I'm dumb I had no idea we couldn't really follow up I guess I did not read the rules careful enough mf I am so sorry :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: I thought the threads would lock
I just got dumb bitchitis so ignore me I just cant read :sob:

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Jeff Probst wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:15:05 pm
Hope wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:11:31 pm Oh good lord I'm dumb I had no idea we couldn't really follow up I guess I did not read the rules careful enough mf I am so sorry :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: I thought the threads would lock
Queen of reading comprehension. "400"
LMFAO :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine:
Stephannie liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:29:46 pm
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:25:17 pm I swear if Michael responds when I didn’t ask him a question, I’m going to rage.
He 100% will because that is what men do.
And there it is... I don’t even want to read it tbh
Hope liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group