[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 37 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Not gonna lie. It helped me learn a fuck of a lot lol He also just went up a peg or two in my books. First time I heard something I didn’t know.
Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
I didn’t trust him at first. He came on very strong and because he had so much knowledge about Tanz, he knew exactly how to fuck me over. So no, I’m not just going to hand trust over to him. And yes, I did vote for him because I felt like after he got his partner idol, I was of not more use to him.

I’m so fucking pissed off that he did that. It wast his place to put his input about our relationship.

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Jessica wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:36:38 pm I didn’t trust him at first. He came on very strong and because he had so much knowledge about Tanz, he knew exactly how to fuck me over. So no, I’m not just going to hand trust over to him. And yes, I did vote for him because I felt like after he got his partner idol, I was of not more use to him.

I’m so fucking pissed off that he did that. It wast his place to put his input about our relationship.
This is why I couldn’t talk to him at all! Kept quoting Tanz. Or talking about me being Rachel and it all made me so uncomfortable I could not talk to him after merge.

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Elizabeth wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:38:20 pm
Jessica wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:36:38 pm I didn’t trust him at first. He came on very strong and because he had so much knowledge about Tanz, he knew exactly how to fuck me over. So no, I’m not just going to hand trust over to him. And yes, I did vote for him because I felt like after he got his partner idol, I was of not more use to him.

This is why I couldn’t talk to him at all! Kept quoting Tanz. Or talking about me being Rachel and it all made me so uncomfortable I could not talk to him after merge.
And he said he was just tryin be to help my by voting you out because the partners were going to be targeted... yet he took out the person I was closer to instead of Alexis. He’s such a manipulative little shit.

Jessica

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Elizabeth wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:41:28 pm You did ask him a lot of questions though. If they’re rhetorical, that’s hard to read on here. Bahahahah
I told him at the beginning that I didn’t have a question and I just wanted him to listen.

Jessica

• Jury
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Elizabeth wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:42:17 pm But why would he do Alexis over me anyway? She was closest to him
I’m just saying that if the tides were turned and I was targeting Alexis over you, he would have felt betrayed by me the why I was by him.
Elizabeth liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Alexis wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:56:28 pm Jessica with all due respect, your response to Michael’s answer was fucking embarrassing. I cringed.
I didn’t appreciate how he just hijacked my thread when I specifically said I just wanted him to listen.

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
I think the more he has seen us jurors reactions he is now thinking about what actually happened. For instance :
“I think one thing I tried to do that was ultimately a waste of time was try to connect with Elizabeth over Tanzania as much as I did. While Jessica was very open to talking about it a lot, Elizabeth was a lot more focused on the here and now so it didn't work as well with her. “

He probability didn’t realize until my statement how much I was actually holding back and how much I didn’t respect the approach. These questions are eye opening to them, as they have no clue and neither do we really. It’s putting things into perspective for them.

I’m actually really liking every fucking thing he has said tonight. He’s now realizing, this wasn’t going to be easy and he’s pouring it out.
Stephannie, Aurora, Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Jessica wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:00:14 pm
Alexis wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:56:28 pm Jessica with all due respect, your response to Michael’s answer was fucking embarrassing. I cringed.
I didn’t appreciate how he just hijacked my thread when I specifically said I just wanted him to listen.
Ok I told Matt to fuck off and do nothing but would be cool if he actually grew some balls and tried
Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
If I would have went into detail about our relationship and the things that had gone on, I don’t have an issue with his defending himself. But I didn’t do that. All I did was call him out for lying, just like he did with me.

I found this from my confessionals after the swap at F18. So what he is saying, is not all true. I’ll admit that some of it is, but not all of it. I trusted him and he knew that. After what he did with Aurora on the first swapped tribe, I trusted him. There were many things that happened after the merge that made me question our relationship and because of that, I started to distance myself from him. He made some questionable decisions that I wasn’t a part of and I saw that we were no longer on the same page. But he still insisted that we were together and that we were going to the end together.

Michael: according to my research, Michael and I are the only partners that got swapped together! We are pretty close and I think that he can be good for my game going forward. We tend to be on the same page which is good. We also have this potential alliance Liz and Alexis if all 4 of us can survive. Michael is someone I trust.. he's probably my #1 right now on this tribe and #2 only behind Liz in the game. I see him more than just a number for me, I can see him as someone who will contribute to the decisions and will fight for me. I don't think he is playing me... he has tried too hard to earn my trust and has given me a lot of information. But yes, I love him and am excited to play this game with him!
Elizabeth liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Allie wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:12:45 pm Anyone else missing private IMs? :(

It's like if social gatherings were forbidden even on the internet :'(
I have had private message notification for like a week and it’s pissing me the heck off that I can’t just read it or get rid of it lol says I don’t have access. Who messaged me?
Alexis, Stephannie liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
You have every right to feel a way. I know you can’t say much to him right now but maybe think of what you want to say tmrw night! Get that shit out! I don’t know how you feel and I’m not gonna say anything but, if it’s your battle, fight that shit bitch
Jessica liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts