[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 38 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Hope
I don't want to get involved in whatever personal beef is going on between you two Jess, but I will say I didn't like this part of Mike's speech

"Either Matt goes and I’d run to work with Steph and Sherri or I go and Matt sticks with Steph and Sherri. " because it implies Steph and Sherri would have worked with him had Matt not been there. @Stephannie maybe you can chime in here but at least from what Sherri told me she didn't seem to show any interest in working with Mike and wanted him gone for a while?
Jessica, Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Stephannie
Custom Custom Posts
I can't speak for Sherri, but... Mike and I always had a good relationship even if we weren't working together closely. If something had ever gone south for either of us, I feel like we could have relied on each other in theory.

It would have been a tough situation for him though. I think I would have considered sticking up for him, but who else would have? I'm not sure how Sherri would have felt.
Hope liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Hope
Stephannie wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:04:18 pm I can't speak for Sherri, but... Mike and I always had a good relationship even if we weren't working together closely. If something had ever gone south for either of us, I feel like we could have relied on each other in theory.

It would have been a tough situation for him though. I think I would have considered sticking up for him, but who else would have? I'm not sure how Sherri would have felt.

I see... good insight to know!
Stephannie liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Reynold wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:14:40 pm my brain is about to explode from this info overload I missed today lmfaoooo fuck this I'm about to just prevote at this point, I don't even care that much :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I voted today lol. I’m 99% sure it’ll stay
Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Reynold wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:14:40 pm my brain is about to explode from this info overload I missed today lmfaoooo fuck this I'm about to just prevote at this point, I don't even care that much :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I pre voted but I really want to see how Matt answers these questions.
Elizabeth liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Stephannie wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:21:22 pm I'm binging scene hair tutorials on YouTube from 10 years ago... no idea why they showed up on my recommended, or why I've chosen to fall down this rabbit hole :sob:
Me when I click on A Facebook video. Next thing you know, it’s been 2 hours and I’m 40 videos deep.
Stephannie liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Aurora
Posts Custom Group Custom
Mike misses the point of my question. I made it funny and even listed reasons why I know the questions aren’t fair. I would love a funny answer.

I said I’m not looking for apologies. He writes “I apologize that I hurt your feelings. I never meant to do that.”

Am I asking too much to not apologize but maybe talk about the game a little? I tried to be clever and engaging. I was hoping for something like that in return.
Reynold liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group Custom
By Reynold
I've got severe adhd and I haven't read a book since those dumbass fuckin AR tests they made on take on the tests in the computer back in the day. The more I have to sit here and read novels of self-delusion and speeches about JESSISCHBOALKHOPEAURORAIBACKSTABBEDUUUUUUUUUUUU makes me want to smash my computer against the ground. My mind wasn't BLOWN by some of these novels I spent reading for 30 mins and just pissed me off bc it was a waste of time and I should have went w/my gut and not even looked at that waste of time tbh subpar responses
Aurora, Jessica, Stephannie and 1 others liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Reynold wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:37:24 pm I've got severe adhd and I haven't read a book since those dumbass fuckin AR tests they made on take on the tests in the computer back in the day. The more I have to sit here and read novels of self-delusion and speeches about JESSISCHBOALKHOPEAURORAIBACKSTABBEDUUUUUUUUUUUU makes me want to smash my computer against the ground. My mind wasn't BLOWN by some of these novels I spent reading for 30 mins and just pissed me off bc it was a waste of time and I should have went w/my gut and not even looked at that waste of time tbh subpar responses
Have I ever mentioned how mad I was that we never got a chance to play together? lol if you played anything like you are here in pondy, I’m sure you were a fun ally.
Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Reynold
@Jessica lmfao I do come off as harsh a lot but I am really just super goofy to be honest. You gotta teach me more about ORGS since you play so many! I would love to play with you --lol if only we didn't meet like the same day I got voted out lmfao. I was enjoying our conversations, I think I mentioned to matt "jessica is really working me right now" because I was really starting to like you despite only playing with you for no time at all lmfao
Jessica liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Reynold wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:51:31 pm @Jessica lmfao I do come off as harsh a lot but I am really just super goofy to be honest. You gotta teach me more about ORGS since you play so many! I would love to play with you --lol if only we didn't meet like the same day I got voted out lmfao. I was enjoying our conversations, I think I mentioned to matt "jessica is really working me right now" because I was really starting to like you despite only playing with you for no time at all lmfao
I really did enjoy the one conversation we had! But since I didn’t really know you, it was hard to go against my group when they said you. But maybe we will get another opportunity one of these days!
Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Aurora
Posts Custom Group Custom
Sherri has solid answers so far. Mike getting into his childhood trauma defense mechanisms was a little strange, but I don’t know each of your relationships with him so maybe that makes more sense.
Reynold, Allie, Hope liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group Custom