[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 40 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Stephannie
Custom Custom Posts
He's on! I like how he's addressing it but it doesn't feel to me like he's owning up fully to the pettiness, but I think he'll notice a theme to the questions and maybe he'll start taking more accountability throughout the day. Overall I'm looking forward to his answers!
Alexis, Aurora, Reynold liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:43:51 am Liz did talk to me about it, but she wasn’t like commanding me to do anything, she just told me she had heard Aurora and Hannah were trustworthy.

And I know Michael felt like you were being kind of pushy with him, Jess, so it seemed like he didn’t really have the desire to carry out what you were requesting on our tribe and just stuck to his own gut, which is what I did too. It’s weird that Matt is trying to paint it like you and Liz were ordering us around and we were carrying out what you wanted.

Hannah’s social game sucked compared to the other four returnees on our tribe, and that’s ultimately what it came down to for me.
I was never working with either lol if someone suggested we help them, I’d have maybe said “ya they’re nice” but I’d have not stuck my neck out for Aurora/Hannah.
Matt knows nothing lol
Also, I have a loud mouth yes, but my reads are a fuck of a lot better than yours Matt. That one challenge really showed what he knows. Aurora every answer lol
Alexis, Jessica, Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Alexis
Yeah, @Stephannie I think it probably would have helped him to read all the questions first before jumping in.

Maybe he did to that, I dunno.

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Aurora
Group Custom Custom Posts
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:36:48 am Tai saying that Michael and I were trying to protect Hannah/Aurora on Puka 2.0 is pure bullshit, at least on my end. I literally did not care which went (sorry, Aurora) and didn’t even entertain keeping them because it’s what Liz or Jess wanted. Me, Michael, and Matt had a conversation that I remember distinctly about having our own ages beyond our partners, so the fact that he tried to make it seem like Michael and I were coming for Steph or Tai is a flat out misinterpretation.
Mike made it seem like he single-handedly saved me on that vote? I mean, I was at the mercy of y'all being in the minority, so I don't really know how y'all decided.

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Posts
By Alexis
I think everyone was always leaning Hannah. I don’t have a clear recollection of what really went down, but I remember not really having a strong preference. It’s possible Michael did and swayed it, but from my memory now it wasn’t a very big debate.
Elizabeth, Stephannie, Aurora and 1 others liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Stephannie
Posts Custom Custom
Ultimately it wasn't needed, but Tai and I were ready to spread the narrative of a "vet majority alliance" that Hannah/Aurora/Jess were at the head of even if it didn't exist :quiet: The dynamics shook out naturally but I feel like I probably spread a bit of that paranoia with people too lul, and maybe that's where Matt is getting it from.
Elizabeth, Aurora, Alexis and 1 others liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Aurora wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:55:05 am
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:36:48 am Tai saying that Michael and I were trying to protect Hannah/Aurora on Puka 2.0 is pure bullshit, at least on my end. I literally did not care which went (sorry, Aurora) and didn’t even entertain keeping them because it’s what Liz or Jess wanted. Me, Michael, and Matt had a conversation that I remember distinctly about having our own ages beyond our partners, so the fact that he tried to make it seem like Michael and I were coming for Steph or Tai is a flat out misinterpretation.
Mike made it seem like he single-handedly saved me on that vote? I mean, I was at the mercy of y'all being in the minority, so I don't really know how y'all decided.
When Allie said you were in trouble and Michael confirmed it, I tried working with both of them and Liz to try and save you. But reading back, I really didn’t got about it the best way.
Elizabeth liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Allie
"How are you liking the tribe?"

Omg, I'm overplaying.

LOL. Seriously, this is either bullshit, or this is the dumbest thing I've heard in ORG history, and I've played this for a decade. Wtf.

And he never wrote "I was ready to vote you since day one", you literally wrote "I’ve been waiting to do this since day 1." What a nice edit !!!!

Allie

• Jury
By Alexis
Allie, I mean this with absolutely no offense, because as a person I think you're great, but you will likely find upon reading confessionals that this was a near universal sentiment about you.

Alexis

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:42:33 am Allie, I mean this with absolutely no offense, because as a person I think you're great, but you will likely find upon reading confessionals that this was a near universal sentiment about you.
I hate to admit it but this is true for me. I did however regret not bringing Allie in. I knew after merge she was a legit, strong person and I made a huge mistake underestimating her.
Allie, Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Allie wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:43:50 am If this is a vibe he was getting, then say it. But don't bring up that this is because I asked "how are you liking the tribe", this is just so ridiculous lmao.
That was dumb. He probably had multiple conversations that were alike as well

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Allie
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:10:42 am
Allie wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:43:50 am If this is a vibe he was getting, then say it. But don't bring up that this is because I asked "how are you liking the tribe", this is just so ridiculous lmao.
That was dumb. He probably had multiple conversations that were alike as well
I know right?

Allie

• Jury
By Reynold
would love to see @Allie play again, definitely deserves it the most. I don't think that you got to play your full storyline this game and I want to see more.
Elizabeth liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Alexis
Yeah, Matt could have explained that better. Framed it as "you asked how I was feeling about the tribe before we really got to know each other at all," which was how I felt about it. I don't think asking how someone is feeling about the tribe is a weird or uncommon question, it's just about knowing the right time to ask vs. jumping right into it.

This feeling of overplaying was one of the things that made it easy to go after you, Allie. Plus your challenge prowess.

Alexis

• Jury
By Allie
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:13:18 am would love to see @Allie play again, definitely deserves it the most. I don't think that you got to play your full storyline this game and I want to see more.
I don't know if I would play again though. I stopped 4-5 years ago, and I was playing because of the covid-19 lockdown. :) Might depend if the lockdown keeps going, we'll see :) I feel like I've spent a lot on these games, so idk :P
Reynold, Jessica, Stephannie liked this

Allie

• Jury