[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
The case for Michael - Page 5 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong... but how can Michael take credit for a unanimous Shamar vote out? Literally it was 7-1...
Stephannie liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Alexis
I didn't really read that as him taking credit for it? I dunno.

Speaking of that vote, was I right in my gut feeling that it was going to be me before I won immunity? The vote seemed to switch to Shamar from Sherri suspiciously quickly...

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:22:35 pm I didn't really read that as him taking credit for it? I dunno.

Speaking of that vote, was I right in my gut feeling that it was going to be me before I won immunity? The vote seemed to switch to Shamar from Sherri suspiciously quickly...
I think you would have went home if you didn't win immunity. We had all realized that no one was going to win against you.
Alexis, Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Aurora
Custom Custom Group Posts
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:09:56 pm I never wanted to vote Alexis... hence why I tried to push the votes to Shamar..
Hmm I seem to remember this...
Jessica liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Posts
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Aurora wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:32:48 pm
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:09:56 pm I never wanted to vote Alexis... hence why I tried to push the votes to Shamar..
Missy not playing the idol was such a non Missy thing to do.. I still can't believe she didn't. And at the time, Alexis was a great ally and someone who needed to stay in the game. I'm glad it worked out but it was one hell of a gamble.

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Alexis
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:34:43 pm
Missy not playing the idol was such a non Missy thing to do.. I still can't believe she didn't. And at the time, Alexis was a great ally and someone who needed to stay in the game. I'm glad it worked out but it was one hell of a gamble.
"At the time" loooooool
Tommy liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:36:05 pm

"At the time" loooooool
Like I was your finals plan at F15......

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Alexis
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:38:27 pm

"At the time" loooooool
No one was. I don't plan that far ahead.
Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Now hearing that Michael was using this group chat against me, things he said seem so odd. He said to me “you got rid of both my “showmances” like I was the sole reason Erik and Reynold(or was it Eddie) left. I see now, he legit thought I was leading the pact and I think he believed I was fully against him. Not at all lol
Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:39:15 pm
"At the time" loooooool
And neither did I but at the time, I knew that I wanted you in the game more than Shamar.

Are you seriously still upset with me about your vote? If so, let's make a thread and hash it out.
Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Reynold
oh and @Elizabeth I don't think I was a solo vote, a lot of people just didn't like me so it was kind of like eh, let's just do it LMAO
Elizabeth liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Alexis
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:40:41 pm

And neither did I but at the time, I knew that I wanted you in the game more than Shamar.

Are you seriously still upset with me about your vote? If so, let's make a thread and hash it out.
Jess this is why you were so irritating to work with. You read into every little thing, when there isn't anything to read into.

I don't really want to rehash anything, and it shows just how much self-awareness you lack that you think I'm mad that I was blindsided and not how you went about it. But it's honestly fine--it's just a game. Me highlighting "at the time" wasn't me being passive aggressive, it was just funny coming from you because you were all over the place.

Alexis

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:49:55 pm
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:40:41 pm

Jess this is why you were so irritating to work with. You read into every little thing, when there isn't anything to read into.

I don't really want to rehash anything, and it shows just how much self-awareness you lack that you think I'm mad that I was blindsided and not how you went about it. But it's honestly fine--it's just a game. Me highlighting "at the time" wasn't me being passive aggressive, it was just funny coming from you because you were all over the place.
Okay, that’s fair. I just haven’t felt very welcomed from you since getting here. I’ve learned a lot since being here. But I’m going to own my game. Hopefully you’ll see I’m less chaotic outside the game.
Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
I remember you approaching me to vote out Alexis (with the other vets largely on board already) during that scramble. It was only when I was like “hard no” you came back with “will you vote Shamar to save @Alexis

There was nothing that could have made me vote either of those 2 that night
Alexis liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts