[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Reunion Drinking Game - Page 5 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Stephannie wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:28:55 pm I couldn't even find it with that clue. :sob: Matt then told me what song it was referring to and I still couldn't get the PW to work lmfao
Matt told me the answer.... I'll tell you unless you want to wait

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Stephannie
Custom Custom Posts
Jessica wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:31:31 pm
Stephannie wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:28:55 pm I couldn't even find it with that clue. :sob: Matt then told me what song it was referring to and I still couldn't get the PW to work lmfao
I'm dying to know! You can whisper it if you don't want to spoil it for everyone
Alexis liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Hope
Jessica wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:06:41 pm This is perfect :heart: can you post it on the Tuamotus channel once we get on Discord??
oh hell yes

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Alexis
Stephannie wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:34:03 pm
Jessica wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:31:31 pm
I'm dying to know! You can whisper it if you don't want to spoil it for everyone
TELL ME

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
I immediately asked Matt what it was and when he told me I was pissed cuz i felt like I wrote that answer 100x :grief: the dyslexia jumped out :sob:
Alexis liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Hope wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:47:10 pm I immediately asked Matt what it was and when he told me I was pissed cuz i felt like I wrote that answer 100x :grief: the dyslexia jumped out :sob:
Oh, 100%.. I know I tried it. But the first 2 clues didn't make sense.
Hope liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Allie
Well that is not the kind of idol you find without a clue then !!! That must be hard to find :p

Allie

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:49:08 pm I swear I guessed that! wtf!
my thoughts exactly if theres a log of every tried password i wanna see it lmfao maybe we just misspelled it :sob:

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
I was hoping there would be a log of every tried password in the idol forum because I just started typing shit in there like "fuckthis"
Stephannie liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Allie wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:51:21 pm Well that is not the kind of idol you find without a clue then !!! That must be hard to find :p
It was actually findable on the wikipedia page and it was where the Rendezvous in Tahiti album is mentioned in her discography, but I think Matt just got to it like way earlier than everyone else and didn't say anything #snakeaf

Hope

• Jury