[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 45 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Stephannie
Custom Posts Custom
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:21:14 pm @Stephannie Matt and Michael both put me as the ‘come here girl’. Should I be offended or grateful? Lol
They both put me as Make Me Smile too! All the women in the video are bad bitches though, I don't think anyone was done dirty.
Jessica liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:27:00 pm Are they going to unleash the pre-jury on us at FTC? We are probably going to be too fucked up to argue with them tbh
That’s tomorrow night lol They’ll be there
Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Aurora wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:42:00 pm 8c/9e right? I have my kiddo today so just double checking I am on time. Does it have a max time limit?
Yes. And it will last for 90 minutes.
Aurora liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Hope
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:00:13 pm Actual Liz quotes. Embrace yourselves, my confessionals are just roast-fests.
Also, I take most of it back bahahah not then though.

“Missy would have been more useful than Sherri's stupid ass. CANT WAIT TO FUCKING GET SHERRI. My only goal is to take that stupid bitch down”

“ I’ll work with anyone but Sherri, Matt, Reynold. They aren't welcome in my merge club. They are untrustworthy crybabies. Talking about me to everyone. Bunch of pebbles in my fucking shoe! “

“All these pussies threatened by Allie! Why cause she wasn’t working with you, idiots! Hope, that follower l, what the fuck. You going to lick Sherris saggy clit next? “

“I really don’t care who gets the next one as long as it’s not Sherri! That idol hoarding cockroach. “
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i love it, tasted yummyyy :100: :rofl:
Elizabeth liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Hope
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:58:16 pm Bahahahah I love you, Hope 🤣
Glad you can laugh about it haha! It’s probably the only bad thing I said about you anyway haha
Lol i love to read savage things i cant wait to read the whole forum. Some of my confessionals are paranoid about you its funny i was reading them the other day :rofl: :rofl: I was like what is Liz planning :curious:
Elizabeth liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:06:09 pm I’m not going to ruin any lol but Hope’s was spot on :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Nahhh youre teasing, love it lol I was trying to find it i didnt even realize we wouldnt be able to see
Jessica, Elizabeth liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:04:17 pm
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:58:16 pm Bahahahah I love you, Hope 🤣
Glad you can laugh about it haha! It’s probably the only bad thing I said about you anyway haha
Lol i love to read savage things i cant wait to read the whole forum. Some of my confessionals are paranoid about you its funny i was reading them the other day :rofl: :rofl: I was like what is Liz planning :curious:
Haha I can’t wait! I was planning Sherri most my game bahaha 🤣

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Hope
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:14:43 pm HOLY SHIT!!

@Alexis, congrats on over 1000 posts!!!! :party: :pop: :party:

That's impressive!!
Epic gamer moments

Hope

• Jury