[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 47 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:44:48 pm @Jessica probably an extra-dry gin drink-off via live cam. First to down the entire bottle with no chaser is OUR survivor, last standing in stranded.
I puked a little reading that :barf:
Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:44:48 pm @Jessica probably an extra-dry gin drink-off via live cam. First to down the entire bottle with no chaser is OUR survivor, last standing in stranded.
Can I play??
Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Reynold
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:48:34 pm
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:40:33 pm Probst: what happens in the event of a tie? Please don't tell me it's the same as Tanz....
if we have a tie, the FTC player who has the least votes will break it

that's cool

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom
Making popcorn for this

It would take something drastic to change my vote. I feel good about it, and the reasons behind it that feel important to me. I’d like to think those 3 don’t really have a clue where I’m leaning though :cool:
Stephannie, Elizabeth, Hope and 1 others liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Allie
But since we had to pick three I added even though I mostly think of Michaela, youll see a bit of janelle in comps/attitude and a bit of shirin in some kind of awkwardness sometimes
Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Allie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts