[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Here's where you can talk shit about what's happening in the game. Feel free to start other threads if you want, this is just an open forum to comment on what's going on.
Reynold liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Reynold
yeah sry ab that LMAOOOOOO I'm not the nicest person either, I think you've probably gathered that unfortunately, the lurkers probably hate me, cuz I was a dickkk
Elizabeth liked this

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Reynold
I would love to see Jessica or Aurora. I'd fall on the floor if mike and alexis got caught in their bullshit and someone split them up...prob won't happen tonight tho.
Elizabeth liked this

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Reynold wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:28:06 pm Getting a strong feeling ab jessica though. I feel like she's in a hole too deep she can't get out of.

I’m thinking that too. And they’re all skeptical of her. If Shamar has any say he will be gunning for her. He apparently was one going hardest for That Rocker vote. Lol Also Alexis has been throwing hints since pre merge she doesn’t trust Jessica.
Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
Reynold wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:28:06 pm Getting a strong feeling ab jessica though. I feel like she's in a hole too deep she can't get out of.
I prevoted Jessica the night we merged. I didn’t know if we were staying tribes or merging or what but I was SO DONE with her at that point I pre-voted her.

We merged with no vote, and I talked to Liz who talked me back down off that ledge. Which was the correct move for that vote at least
Reynold liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom