[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome Our 3rd Juror, Allie!! - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Allie
I gave all my coins to Jessica.

I know how bad she wants it and I really bonded with her so much. She's also the only one that gave me a headsup on my name being brought up. I mean, whatever was her intention, I still want her to get these coins.

The moment a double tribal council was announced, I was thinking shit. This is it. This is my time. No time to scramble. No time to plant seeds in anybody's head, they're just going to gang up on me by whispering because they're intimidated by me hahaha. I think that Michael and Alexis are running the game. But this is a guess. No one should ever think they're running the game, they could very well follow!

Allie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Allie
I think he has the cards. He's close to the original newbies on one side, and on the other, he's close to Aurora, is partnered with Jessica, and he's close to Alexis too, probably with Liz as well. I think Rocker is a wildcard that he has too. I think that's his game to lose at this point.

Allie

• Jury
By Tai
Custom Group Posts
Allie, really enjoyed talking with you, we started talking game right off the bat and you were chill, wish things went a bit differently, I would definitely have been down to work with you and Aurora lol if you know...

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Posts
By Allie
I had one on original Te Poto 2.0 with Liz, Jessica, and Hope, but it didn't seem to be fruitful in the merge because we never talked about it again. I had suspicions Hope was working with new people at that point.

But I had one with Jessica that was moreso individual, and I kinda extended this to Liz/Aurora.

So my life was really in the hands of how much they could convince (if they even tried to) Alexis and Michael to vote with us.

Rocker and Shamar were completely new to my game, so add these wildcards to the game, that makes it even harder :)

Allie

• Jury
By Allie
Tai wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:16:20 pm Allie, really enjoyed talking with you, we started talking game right off the bat and you were chill, wish things went a bit differently, I would definitely have been down to work with you and Aurora lol if you know...
Honestly Tai, I have absolutely no idea how I could make this work because nobody wanted to work with you other than the people that wanted me out. And also Aurora did not want to work with you at all. So I really had my hands tied about it and couldn't do anything. :/

Allie

• Jury
By Tai
Posts Custom Group
For sureeee so last pair is Jess/Mike and Alexis/Liz, totally expected that haha. Are Jess/Liz going to take each other to the end you think? Or do you think she has more loyalty to Mike?

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group
By Allie
Two most likely things to happen according to me :

- Liz/Alexis get split up next tribal, then Michael stabs Jessica in the back.
or
- Liz/Alexis and Michael/Jessica are actually working together to get to the five with Aurora knowing they will never have these immunities and that target that comes along with hit. I tried to bring up this idea to Aurora to make it a six (in hope that could keep me alive and have the votes of alexis and michael to stay) but Aurora didn't seem to want that so I haven't. So maybe it was a mistake to bring it up to her, Idk. I'll find out at the end of the game. :)
Reynold, Tai liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Allie
Tai wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:21:21 pm Lol I figured, did people really want me gone because I was a liar?
I know you burned bridge with Aurora and Jessica. But for the others, idk, maybe it was good for them game so they just went along with it?

Allie

• Jury
By Reynold
Allie! Not exactly glad to see you. I foreshadowed what was going to happen lol, not very sad you got voted out bc the cards were laid out on the table bby :/ I really liked you though, you're very very funny <3 I knew michael and alexis were shady, if you were in my group chat you would have known I had it right.

Reynold

• Jury